The New Electric Messenger by E-CYCLES

1 post / 0 new
reikiman
reikiman's picture
The New Electric Messenger by E-CYCLES

I saw this press release a month ago... taking a look at their web site the scooter doesn't seem to be all that inspiring. But maybe it's because I'm extremely turned off by the flash app running the site.

They appear to have two varieties - silicon batteries - lithium batteries - only 48 volts - a higher speed than I'd expect from 48 volts - but there appears to be several models but the web site is entirely confusing so I can't make much heads or tails out of it.

Phoenix, AZ, September 27, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Inspired by The Pony Express, E-CYCLES® has designed, developed and deployed the first of it's kind environmentally friendly electric motorcycle specifically for The Messenger & Delivery Services Industry.

The New Electric Messenger E-CYCLE® fully electric, reaches speeds in excess of 55+ mph and covers 60+ miles per charge (mpc), requiring only a 120 volt outlet to charge and costing less than 1 cent per mile to operate.

Requiring no gas eliminates fuel costs; no oil, no engine, fewer parts, means no oil changes, no tune-ups and fewer replacement parts, significantly reducing maintenance expenses.

Insurance premiums are drastically cut, while efficiency, productivity, revenue and brand awareness are increased substantially.

Add in the price difference of the E-CYCLE® compared to that of a new auto plus the tax incentives makes E-CYCLES® one of the most efficient, cost effective and best return on investments available today.

"The New Electric Messenger® is good for the environment, good for clients and good for business," says Troy Scott, President & CEO of E-CYCLES USA.

E-CYCLES® a multinational electric vehicle company with manufacturing, assembly and distribution operations around the world, produces electric vehicles (scooters and motorcycles) of the highest quality.

E-CYCLES® are high performance, premium quality, powerfully-fun electric vehicles which require only a 120 volt outlet to charge. Each comes standard with the top of the line lithium-ion batteries and state-of-the-art battery management system. All are powered by category-leading 3000 - 8000 watt motors and have disc brakes, superior tires and fast pace battery chargers.

E-CYCLES® very unique and low maintenance, require no gas or oil and outputs zero emissions; costing less than 1 cent per mile to operate with speeds ranging from 35 - 65+ mph covering distances of 45 - 100+ miles on a single charge. E-CYCLES® also boast tremendous power, as much as 137Nm torque and are capable of carrying 330lbs at speeds in excess of 65+ mph and are Department of Transportation (DOT) Certified.

For more information, please visit www.ECYCLESUSA.com or call 1.877.780.3606.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage