Two exciting bits of news from CuMoCo

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Two exciting bits of news from CuMoCo

Hi All,

Recently we've managed to secure 75% of the first round of equity funding for CuMoCo. Today we had our first board meeting with our new lead investor (and board chair). It went extremely well - she "gets it" in terms of our product and what our mission is - practical and affordable EVs with first class customer service (pre and post sale).

During that meeting a couple of exciting decisions were made:

1) We're going to be able to attend the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). This is one of the premiere auto shows; it's held in Detroit every January. We'll be able to take part as part of a booth sponsored by Michigan Economic Development Council (a state entity that is also an equity investor). We also have one very special investor who we hope will be able to be present at our press conference associated with the NAIAS - he's been called the Father of the Chevy Volt and the man responsible for making sure the Viper went from prototype to production... (you car nuts can figure that one out easily enough).

2) The other exciting bit of news is, in my mind, bigger and more important. It demonstrates our commitment to our customers and to doing this "right" but also approaching things in a different way. Yeah, sorry, this is a bit of a teaser as well - I'm not sure I can announce it just yet but I should be able to do so soon.

I wanted to tell you - my friends on VifV.org - first.

Watch this space.

strawhistle
Re: Two exciting bits of news from CuMoCo

I am very happy for you and CuMoCo LaTeR

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

marcopolo

Congratulations John, all sounds very exciting progress. Unfortunately, I can't attend this year show in January, but I shall ask someone to video you display and view with great interest.

Best of Luck, keep up the good work!

marcopolo

PJD
PJD's picture

John,

Regarding you second announcement-that-you-can't-announce, my "advertising gimmick" alarms just went off.

Be careful. Advertising Age Magazine's 2008 "brand of the year" comes to mind. Look it up if you have to.

- Paul

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

John,

Regarding you second announcement-that-you-can't-announce, my "advertising gimmick" alarms just went off.

Be careful. Advertising Age Magazine's 2008 "brand of the year" comes to mind. Look it up if you have to.

- Paul

Sorry - I'll tone it down a bit. I really was excited when I wrote that. I'll try and be more circumspect in the future. Unfortunately, I'm still not sure I'm "allowed" to say more (but it is better than a gimmick)

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage