Vectrix Elettrical Tour from Napoli to Catania 570 km ( Italy )

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Elektro
Elektro's picture
Vectrix Elettrical Tour from Napoli to Catania 570 km ( Italy )

I’d like to inform you about this video made by an Italian Vectrix user. It’s fantastic experience of a summer journey in south Italy of about 600 km, traveled reading a Vectrix with passenger, from Napoli to Catania. Even if the recharging infrastructure is not yet existing, the trip was made possible thanks to the availability of the relative and friends located on all the way, that have provided a charging point, but also thanks to the kindles of other unknown people meet in places we never think as possible,that allow to recharge the Vectrix in own home electric point( pub, pizzeria, gas stations, a small pub on the beach, cellular business centre and so on).

I would like to congratulate with this italian guy and the passenger for the great achieving!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFNhVQCpwUw

AndY1
AndY1's picture
Re: Vectrix Elettrical Tour from Napoli to Catania 570 km ( ...

This video contains content from The Orchard Music, WMG and Sony Music Entertainment, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

:-(

NAvx

Hello! I’m the Italian Vectrix-owner who Elektro was talking about.. I thanks him for introducing me to this interesting forum!
Just a few news about the “Elettrotour”, as I like to call it. Velia and I left Naples, where we live, on August 18 with a sleeping bag, a tent bought on the way, spare clothes, a 12-meters long electric wire and a lot of trust in the people...
We need to stop for charge and also we stop for pleasure. Cetara, Agropoli, Palinuro, Sapri, Diamante, Amantea, Pizzo Calabro, Tropea, Scilla, Taormina and Catania (Sicily) were the main stages on Tyrrhenian coast we stopped, and everywhere there was a great curiosity for a silently-moving scooter without muffler…
On August 25, at 21 p.m. we were to the port of Catania. After about 850 km, Elettrotour ended in a ship that return to Naples…
A wonderful experience!

I’m very sorry that somebody can’t see the video…

7circle
7circle's picture

Thanks for sharing your trip details.

I thought of doing something similar on long the European west coastline once I build my electric left crank design for bicycles.

Cin Cin

7C

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage