NISSAN DELIVERS HAWAII'S FIRST 100% ELECTRIC NISSAN LEAF

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
NISSAN DELIVERS HAWAII'S FIRST 100% ELECTRIC NISSAN LEAF

Received the following summary press release from Nissan. FWIW Hawaii has some real interesting policies supporting electric vehicles - David

Today, Nissan North America Inc. (NNA) brought sustainable mobility to Hawaii with the arrival of the state's first all-electric Nissan LEAF. Bill Markevitch took delivery of his Nissan LEAF SL today at New City Nissan of Honolulu. This groundbreaking moment follows deliveries in the launch states of California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Tennessee and Texas.

For the complete release please visit:
http://nissannews.com/newsrelease.do?id=2235

2008 Silver Vec...
2008 Silver Vectrix Owner's picture
Re: NISSAN DELIVERS HAWAII'S FIRST 100% ELECTRIC NISSAN LEAF

I expect the Nissan Leaf to be very popular here in Hawaii. The range really is a none issue here on the island of Oahu, especially with charging stations going up everywhere. I believe that I read somewhere there are over 300 preordered Nissan Leafs destined for Hawaii. I still haven't seen one personally on the road yet except at the recent Auto show. The car is remarkably roomy on the inside and looks great. Nissan really did a great job on this car and at that price point they will sell everything they can make.

JJ

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage