Vectrix Service Center in Georgia USA

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
fost5097
Vectrix Service Center in Georgia USA

Does anyone know of a Vectrix Service Center in Georgia USA? The dealership where I bought my Vectrix has closed. I am not having any problems I just like to do regular services including the recommended computer interrogation.

If there is no service center around I wonder if I can get the proper cables and link to my laptop the same way the service center would? Just a thought.

yamez4u
Re: Vectrix Service Center in Georgia USA

Wish I could help with Georgia, I know the Dealership in Nashville, TN is still doing Vectrix work. Not that, that does you much good. Maybe now that the New Vectrix has started to update the Vectrix web page again, they will get around to the dealer list at some point.

fost5097

So far - not so good. I called the nice people at Vectrix and was told that they are trying to find a dealership here in Atlanta. So far though there is not one. Maybe soon!!!

MikeB

BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta (actually in Marietta, off US41) used to carry the Vectrix. They probably can't do everything you want, and may no longer be an official dealer, but at the very least it's a motorcycle shop that has some Vectrix experience.

My electric vehicle: CuMoCo C130 scooter.

rmarks
rmarks's picture

I have the chance to buy my first Vectrix but I am concerned about getting it serviced if I have problems. What is the name of the dealership in Nashville? It is not real close but it might be an option if I can't find anything else. I would feel better if I knew of at least one place.

yamez4u

The Vectrix dealership in Nashville: I'm not sure if they will sell the new ones, but they do offer service on the old ones. http://www.yamahasuzukikawasakiofcoolsprings.com/custompage.asp?pg=vectrix

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage