Our conversion of a FIT HONDA
I am Alex Xiong from KEGUANG TECHNOLOGY in China.
Last year we convert some FIT HONDA car in China to the electric taxi(about 17 cars),I share the photos here to show how we work that.
1. First let us see our motor KG295 as below:
2. We use this motor attached to a new suspension as customer request.
We also are developing the updated attach method to most of car's suspension without revising it or rarely revising.
3. Use the bolts to fix the motor to the suspension, mount the dish brake and caliper.
4. We set the battery pack under the rear chasis, that is safe for the battery break away in case of the terrible traffic accident.
5. We put the controller in the truck, use the cable connect the battery and controller, motor in left and right.
6. THis photo shows the workshop we convert the FIT HONDA to the electric taxi.
We remove the ICE in front and just use the 2 motors mounting in the rear wheels. The motor is rated 10-15KW, can be powered by 72V-120V, when we use the 72V power supply the electric FIT HONDA top speed is 85KPH, when we use the 120V, the top speed can be 120KPH.
Pls see the video in our website www.evmotor.net