EV Network (Subscription)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buzby
Buzby's picture
EV Network (Subscription)

I joined this website a few years ago - it promised to identify useful recharging points, and allowed users to list their own home site for other members if they wished. Each year, they always rechecked to 'renew' the information, as the subscription was free.

Until now! Getting the usual reminder, I went to renew, and was hit with a fee of £3.00 via aPayPal link. No way to opy out, other than abandon the process. I emailled their admin to point out that at no time was the renewal stated it would be chargeable, and if it was - I certainly wouldn't be paying for it. I ne er got the courtesy of a reply, other than reminders to renew.

A shame greed is taking over from usefulness!

Caruso
Caruso's picture
Re: EV Network (Subscription)

I've thought of joining but was more concerned about other people wanting to use my charging point, as I'm just off a main A road.

The £3 compares very well with the £75 one off charge and £20 per year to use the local council charging points!

Buzby
Buzby's picture
Re: EV Network (Subscription)

Are you sure it compares? At least your £75 guarantees a charge point you can actually use... The other just points you to where you might get one, (and charge to £3 for the info!).

- Raymond

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage