Please help something bad is happening to my vectrix!

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vectrix99
Re: Please help something bad is happening to my vectrix!

Hi, was reading your post with great interest. I have much the same problem, but with Runke charger.
As far as I can understand the Runke will refuse to charge without temperatures. - Front sensors all show 60 degrees in Scooterdiag. (External=0)
I have not located the front sensor board yet. Just now I am wondering if it has to be the board, or if any other connectors i.e at charger might have the same effect(?) Or sensors? - I am not so fond of defective parts, since the service in Norway has broken down completely...

PS: Runke charger has had some odd behavior, since I got it like 18 months ago. It has refused charging from time to time. Have seen a message "No out", I think combined with yellow wrench. New attempt has been a reliable way to start charge.

lacitibi

I`ve got now everything (gridconnect pcan too)and some time but no luck.
I`m trying to use scooterdiag 2.1 to change the firmware to the adviced older ones but when I load any firmware to the right window the diag program shuts down with error.
Connection looks ok I have active can and the sw reads few things from the vectrix km,voltage etc.
I`ve seen that antiscab did firmware update on youtube and he is using diag sw v.101 what I cannot find anywhere.
How can I get it?
Or what can be the problem here that I cannot load firmware in diag prog?
Please someone help asap cos I`ve got only 2 days to fix it.
Thnx

lacitibi

Sorry is all ok now.
I can load firmwares now.
Sooterdiag folder must be in c drive root.:)

R
R's picture

PS: Runke charger has had some odd behavior, since I got it like 18 months ago. It has refused charging from time to time. Have seen a message "No out", I think combined with yellow wrench. New attempt has been a reliable way to start charge.

Vectrix99, Did you solve the "No out" error?

Vectrix99

Hello R. The "no out" message does still occurs from time to time, but it is stable, restart will always start charging.
I am waiting for a new mainboard for Runke, together with bms and other Lithium stuff. - Wonder if that will change that behavior.

Vectrix99

Hi R, just an update on the "no out".
Got a new main board for Runke, including firmware for Lithium 60Ah. Have not seen that error since, so I believe it has to do with old firmware, or 1. generation mainboard. (More testing in springtime..)
Together with new main board there were also instructions for a modification. A wire from mainboard had to be soldered to a circuit inside of charger.

Pages

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage