gio 500 Watt Scooter

No replies
metaljoe

Good Day All! I Have A Problem With My Gio 500 watt scooter! It was given to me and i had to do repairs to the wire harness and have a problem with it losing power to the motor but still showing power on the instruments! It seems to lose power after riding for awhile! If I turn off the power button and let it sit for 5 minutes then turn power button on it will go again but for how long is undetermined until it loses power to motor again! I have tried to bypass key switch and power switch but still have the same result! I am hoping someone can give me an idea if it is possibly the wire harness or the controller or maybe a motor problem! Any help or input on this matter would be greatly appreciated! There must be a reason why it loses power to the motor only and will not accellerate when cranking the throttle! Thanx!!!

MetalJoe

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV

Who's new

• AllThingsElectric
  • albertom
  • Bohdan
  • Username
  • Dean b
Customize This