Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable

Low profile seat and ABCool for sale

7 replies [Last post]

I have a new, low profile Vectrix seat for sale. It's not comfortable for me and my wife does not use it. USA or Canada sales only, shipping is way too expensive. Also, I build two of Mike's ABCool units that allow you to drive your impellers from a 12V source. Just plug it into the connector under the seat and into a cigarett lighter socket and you are good to cool your battery as you please. Just send me a PM to work out the deal. Sold the second bike so I will not use this second ABCool device.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Re: Low profile seat and ABCool for sale

Is seat still for sale>

Is the ABCOOL still for sale and how much. I tried to send HARRYS a (pm) but it must not have been sent through. COOPER

I too have done that but heard nothing

Is the site still a bit clunky after the issues last month ?

feel free to drop me an email chr1sdotgav1n3ganatgm41ldotc0m Substituting numbers for the most obvious letter
cheers

HI HARRYS: There must be somthing wrong in the (VISFORVOLTAGE) system because it said again (ERROR NO PAGE FOUND) I am sorry to have troubled you. THANKS ANYWAY COOPER

Cooper,
Email me direct at S o n t h e i m add b e l l s o u t h dot n e t
Harry

Both are sold now!

I still have the front fairings for sale.

Thanks HARRYS: I have been busy the last few days on my 1966 impala ss project and haven't kept up with everything,THANKS for the reply but I was never able to get the E-MAIL to work right. COOPER

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Short URL

JensonUSA Bicycle parts and accessories
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
e-Bike Kit Electric bicycle conversion kits and accessories
Customize This