Erider Maxi 8000W scooter

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
JGNORTHERN
Re: Night Phantom Cyber Cycles

Hi,

Really do like to run people down when you don't know anything about the Motor/scooter I have designed! Wow! Don't forget I have talked to you before and know who you are. I would prefer not to have anything to do with your business. There is a long history of many people very unhappy with your service and products.

Be careful who you want to knock down in the process! This is a growing technology!

by the way, I know who designed the scooters that you are showing on alibaba. They are a reputable business group that are sincere and work hard to make excellent products.

No, that is not my scooter. Nor does it have the technology that my motor/scooters have.

GREEN EXTREME SCOOTERS
425-270-1351

JGNORTHERN

Hi,

Really do like to run people down when you don't know anything about the Motor/scooter I have designed! Wow! Don't forget I have talked to you before and know who you are. I would prefer not to have anything to do with your business. There is a long history of many people very unhappy with your service and products.

Be careful who you want to knock down in the process! This is a growing technology!

by the way, I know who designed the scooters that you are showing on alibaba. They are a reputable business group that are sincere and work hard to make excellent products.

No, that is not my scooter. Nor does it have the technology that my motor/scooters have.

GREEN EXTREME SCOOTERS
425-270-1351

David Elbaz

hi, i couldn't enter my account (dudave)so i'm on another account trough my facebook...

i have been riding the Maxi prototype in Israel for almost 2 months now and i am very satisfied,
it's very comfortable, reaches 110 km/h (although it can ride faster if not limited), it feels very stable on the road and
has a pretty fast charging ability (about 3+ hours for full charge). i am riding about 50 km every day and i didn't have any major issues so far.

there are a few problems as well but from what i understand most of those are going to be fixed right away, all those small problems are minor (such as shock absorbers, slight acceleration delay and so on..) and i'm not too worried about it.

a few days ago i did 65 km on one charge (twice), i was riding with my girlfriend on the scooter as well so in total about 145 kilograms, i ended up both times with two battery bars and we were riding most of the time at 110 km/h.

eventually i decided to take a slightly smaller model because i don't need that range anymore and i'll enjoy the money saving, but i would deffinitely recommend this scooter to whoever needs the range especially because of the speed and the comfort.

IFIMotors
Re: Erider Maxi 8000W scooter

Hi David
Good to read your posts, just to let you know that your scooter and all the other you rode are all with PDT Technology.

The combination of good battery as CHL and a perfect VMS (vehicle management system) gives you the perfect ride.

Soon our BMS and full FMS (Fleet management system) will give us full control over all functions of the scooter via CAN communication. All this will be broadcast to our central service center and we will have full view of all we need. This service is offered to our customers to help them manage their fleet.

3.jpg

All this can be duplicated worldwide we have a working platform.

I can say that today Israel became the leading R&D filed for Electric Scooters thanks to the growing demand from the food delivery users.
With over 100 scooters that ride 80km to 250km a day gives us the best testing ground worldwide.

I am in China now working on more improvements and developments, speak as I return home.

Tzahi

Untitled.png

CHL lithium battery
CHL lithium battery's picture

CHL will cooperate with PDT and success this project very soon,we add 100A quick charging system here !

PIZZA 001.JPG

pcarlson1979
pcarlson1979's picture

Holy COW!!! Look at that charge cable!!

After 1 year and nealy 8000km I'm very happy with my Erider 8000w PDT scooter. Even if it takes 5 hours to charge, I haven't found it to be an inconvenience because I just plug it in at night and go to sleep. My body takes 8 hours to "charge" at night time.

------------------------------
eRider 8000w Scooter - PDT Version
72v 50AH CHL battery
350A Sevcon controller

24km: Delivered - 24 September 2011
2490km: Installed dual 35w HID lights Bi-Xenon Projectors - 27 November 2011
8313km: Installed BMS -

LeftieBiker

Looks like the same crappy forks and front end as all our bigger scooters. Look for it to start shuddering on braking as soon as it hits something or reaches about 5000 miles...

CHL lithium battery

After 1 year and nealy 8000km I'm very happy with my Erider 8000w PDT scooter. Even if it takes 5 hours to charge, I haven't found it to be an inconvenience because I just plug it in at night and go to sleep. My body takes 8 hours to "charge" at night time.

I think Eric will bring 100A quick charging station to Australia soon,so that you may 80% fully charge CHL battery in 30 minutes,only our low impedance battery could bear such big current charging !police3.jpg
100A charger.jpgpolice 2_0.jpg

CHL lithium battery

I think Eric will bring 100A quick charging station to Australia soon,so that you may 80% fully charge CHL battery in 30 minutes,only our low impedance battery could bear such big current charging !police3.jpg
100A charger.jpgpolice 2_0.jpg

CHL lithium battery

100A socket.jpg

CHL lithium battery

8000KM is nothing,CHL battery in Israel already ride 40000kms within one year,some times even under 2C charging.

CHL lithium battery

Our battery even work perfect on solar energy electric boat in Xiamen,Chinasolar boat.jpg

M.Chen

Yes,my Maxi is on the way to Tibet with CHL lithium battery !

IMAG0303.jpg
tibet6.jpg
tibet15_0.jpg
tibet2.jpg

tigger19687

I know that this is an old post but this is a scooter I am looking to get.

Does anyone else have experience riding this ?

Pages

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage