Importing electric bicycle conversion kits

1 reply [Last post]
California_ebike

Hi, I'm Doug Synder from San Fransisco. I've been interested in electric bicycles for a long time and promoting their use around our country and the world, it's the best way I know of to reduce impacts from fossil fuel burning. I've now started importing electric bicycle items for resale in the USA and have chosen to focus largely on getting a suitable range of electric bicycle conversion kits, have made a few sales but it's very early days at the moment. I've linked up with the Solar Bike team in Australia to fast track getting a decent product and also because I like their renewable energy take on things but I'll also be looking at getting other kits specific to the market base over here. If anyone has any information they can share on what they'd like in an electric bicycle conversion kit or is interested in getting one themselves then please let me know so I can take everything into consideration. Products I'm able to offer now are here www.solarbikeamerica.com and www.california-ebike.com I would be very happy for any advice for this enterprise. Thanks in Advance, Doug.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
IBScootn
Re: Importing electric bicycle conversion kits

You posted this message in the motorcycle, large scooter forum. You might get better replies if it was in the sales and or bicycle forum.

Motorcycles:
2011 ZEV Trail 7100, 84V, 60AH, 75+mph, Cycle Analyst, TNC throttle, modified charger. 800 miles so far.
2010 ZEV 6100, 72V, 40AH, 60+mph; Cycle Analyst, LED head lights, 3 Cell Log interfaces, TNC throttle and faster charger added. 8100 miles so far.

Big EV Grin. :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Customize This