BionX PL250HT SL XL firmware V58

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Richard Martin
BionX PL250HT SL XL firmware V58

Good afternoon to you all, I've been following the forum for a few months and simply had to join up.

There appears to be a bug with V58 firmware shipped with the PL250HT SL XL, the 48V variant. I bought mine in February.
I've got CODE 41 on the console and assist is practically gone, as if the sensor gain has dropped dramatically.

I got a reply from BionX this afternoon to get a firmware update done at my dealer.
It says specifically that this will clear the error code and restore my drive.

I hope this helps anyone with the same system and I'll post again after the update is done.

Richard Martin
Re: BionX PL250HT SL XL firmware V58

I had the update done at my local dealer this morning. It was FOC as the system was still under warranty.
The update applied to both the motor, the battery and the lighting (the dealer didn't know what the lighting update meant). I asked to see the process, but the dealer is under instruction from BionX not to do so in sight of the customer. That's quite bizarre. He did say that there is a default set-up that removes the 15 mph limit, but is not at liberty to install it.

Where the console displayed v58, it now shows v59 at boot. The fault is cleared, but CODE 41 was only shown after 900 miles/4 months and only time will tell.

BionX have not responded to my email requesting detail of the update. Like, is all v58 flawed ? If it is, we should all know.

I'm doing 120 miles/week and I'll update this if it plays up again or I if get anything detailed out of BionX support.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage