600w Vanetti AW60? any help please :)

No replies
thecreatorinme

Hi guys :) does anybody have any information about this model? I just got one for my mom its 600w 48v i payed 200$ for it (it didnt have batteries) and i got a new batteries 48v 18A but i cant get it to work.. all the light and gauges are working but its not moving. I have electric bike 2x1000w and i connected everything my self so i kind of know what i am doing with those things . The scooter cables and ECU are kind of the same as the one on my bike. I did oped the ECU in the scooter but it doesnt smell or look burned and there is a red light on and the green one is flashing with a short pause after every 5 flashes, does anybody know what this means... I am wondering if something is wrong with the ECU.. maybe there is some error codes but i cant find anything about this model. If anybody could help i will really appreciate it :)
Thank you :)
Best regards Ivan.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

The Electric Vehicle Conversion Handbook
The Transition Companion: Making Your Community More Resilient in Uncertain Times
Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era
The End of Growth: Adapting to Our New Economic Reality
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
The Electric Vehicle and the Burden of History

Who's new

• caroline-lf
  • SoloOwners
  • MrDude_1
  • Socks
  • Weissmuller
Customize This