GTO electric scooter ( Tmax)

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
tsunami
GTO electric scooter ( Tmax)

More Info & Demos: http://www.lukas-two.com --GTO has instant torque and power from a standstill, plus smooth acceleration as you race out of turns—all without ever needing to stop at a gas station. Developed to aggressively take on urban environments and encourage the occasional detour, Lukas electric motorcycle integrates revolutionary technology with innovative motorcycle design. Built from the ground up using powerful motor make in italy.
Motorcycles' proprietary features an industry leading power‐to‐weight ratio that increases its range and maneuverability. At 220 kgs, GTO has a range of up to 100 Kms and a top speed of 90-100 MPH. GTO designed for optimal performance off the line, in sharp turns and while navigating obstacles. Instant acceleration and lightweight design enable GTO to take on any city street, hill or obstacle, combining exhilaration
with efficiency.

GTO is priced at 7,500 Eur Some states and provinces offer additional incentives. Consumer financing is available in Italy and other country of EU for those who qualify. The motorcycle can be purchased online now and comes with a 2‐year limited warranty

GTO maxiscooter elettrico

tsunami
Re: GTO electric scooter ( Tmax)

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

LeftieBiker

Not an impressive video. All of the large scooters available can duplicate that...feat? If it had lofted the front wheel, or been shown actually going 90 MPH, now *that* would be something. The riding position also looks awkward.

Johnny J
Johnny J's picture

I would not buy such a noisy electric scooter...

tsunami

Dear All comments ,
1) in Europe all company like BMW and Renault are looking to make some “electronic noisy” to make people safe and this scooter is surely less noisy than a gas scooter
2) Is a simple video showing NOW some electric vehicle is able also to climb with a lot of weight on board!Speed for us have less importance than slope capacity ( torque)and in our countries we prefer to have climbing capacity than 90 MPH cause electric vehicle concept in our opinion is made to be a
“commuter” able to carry people from home to work and not only for fun.

Well we are strongly warrantee our scooter is powerful as you can see it able to running on 20 degree slope without problem and use feet support like standard scooter as you ever rode. Anyhow we though noisy of scooter will be a warning cause without noisy is too dangerous when you run on the road. concerning to VDO is all real ride any fake , Cause we say lier has short leg so if we a always sincere with all our customer and grant all product from Lukas two . Love all comment enjoys life

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

tsunami

Some comement on GTO

Congratulation. I think consumer need such a bike. My next step to San Dona will give me the chance to visit you.

Have a nice day

best regards
Helmut

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

LeftieBiker

My (former) little Oxygen Lepton would climb that hill with ease - and just as fast. My XM-3000 would also climb it, probably at about the same speed. My ZEV 5000A would climb it, almost certainly faster. As for it making noise, that's true - but it should be a *pleasant* noise, not the sound of a machine with some loose tolerances working hard. Show it on a road course, going as fast as claimed. Until we see something like that it's just an exceptionally noise, large Chinese scooter.

tsunami

Oxigen is made 90 km from her and we know well is a sort of electric tractor
regarding XM 3000 and 5000 we had tested it able to run only 500 m and stop cause motor burned .
Well we are talking like education and good manner like civilize country which good management of mind and EQ
So if you don’t know well about our product we would like you come here and make a test then I surely you will you shut up mouth forever
Due to your XM 3000 I hope it will working and get a good warrantee too or may be soon in garbage cause not able to fix .!!! (JUST KIDDING GUY)
Anyhow I would like you open your eyes and get out from little box to see real world not only shouting inside hole then you cant found a Real motorcycle make in Italy

Ciao !!!

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

antiscab

I had a look at the website,

the GTO looks rather alot like the Mountain Chen Maxi (actually all the models look like Mountain chen bikes)

100Nm is rather low for torque at the wheel, particularly for a "fast" bike

my suzuki across was 550Nm/37kw (100mph top speed)

my Vectrix is 320Nm/20kw (70mph top speed)

esuperbike is 975Nm/72kw (120mph top speed)

a sevcon could improve your low speed acceleration, if not already fitted

21 x 60Ah cells isn't enough for 100km range, unless you are planning to do 60kmh the whole way
7kwh would be the lowest I would go for 100km

a video of the GTO reaching 90mph would be interesting, as would time taken to reach that speed

Matt

Daily Ride:
2007 Vectrix, modified with 42 x Thundersky 60Ah in July 2010. Done 194'000km

LeftieBiker

My XM-3000 was purchased for about $960USD from Ebay. It arrived with a broken motor and some wiring issues. I was able to get parts under warranty, and after spending about $100 to get it fixed I've been riding it for two years, with no problems other than a rattling front brake. The question is, does your scooter really perform that much better? How much does it cost? My point is that if you're going to market your scooter using a homemade video, you need to show it doing things that are impressive, not mundane.

tsunami

I really appreciated with your less experience of electric scooter , which your 3kw it can.t climbing and running on slope at 20 degree .
I would like to suggest you please stop waste time and non function of brain to post here , Well if you really interesting in GTO please place order or come here for test you are welcome anytime .
Ciao

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

MikeB

I would like to suggest you please stop waste time and non function of brain to post here

Hey, you're a guest here, please act like it. There's no reason to be rude and abusive.

People are going to criticize your product and your advertising, and they are trying to help you. We all want to see more electric vehicles on the road here, and there are lessons to be learned from our experience as customers and consumers. But when you start getting defensive and rude, then you are going to lose our goodwill, and lose potential customers.

I suggest you apologize for your language, and try again. If you don't care to be civil, then maybe you should be the one to depart.

My electric vehicle: CuMoCo C130 scooter.

tsunami
e: GTO electric scooter ( Tmax)

Sorry for bad words well we are welcome all interesting and enquiry for GTO. Anyhow I dislike to be rude with anyone
If all advice are useful and good critical

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

pluginride

Tsunami - it would really help if you expressed yourself properly and competently in the English language! It doesn't at all speak well for your company that you write so poorly. You obviously know some English, but apparently not enough. I would be very much discouraged from buying a GTO or any other product from your company out of concern that post-sales communication with Lukas-Two (such as when I needed customer support, etc...) would require an inordinate amount of effort and produce more frustration than results. The nagging thought in my mind is that a company that doesn't care about the little things (such as competent language skills) may also not care very much about the big things - quality materials, workmanship, and overall integrity. Competent English-speakers are readily available in China. If you really want to break into the USA market, you should (at least) invest more in this area.

tsunami

Thank you alot for your value advice I am improve it ciao

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

LeftieBiker

Looking at the specs on the site, I see that the maximum top speed is 100 *KPH* (62MPH), not 100 MPH. That puts it in the same class as my ZEV 5000LA, not the Super E-bikes. The range is similar to the ZEV, Erider and similar Lithium bikes. It also apparently shares most body parts (not the front cowl or seat, though) with the ZEV, including the clock and speedo units. It appears to me that our new poster is Italian, not Chinese, but I could be mistaken. At any rate, we are seeing a new competitor in the familiar maxi-scooter class, not the more upscale fast electric motorcycles. This is a pretty crowded niche, although it could certainly use improvement. Tsunami needs to find a slick, English-speaking PR person to sugar-coat the usual exaggerations here. ;-)

pcarlson1979
pcarlson1979's picture

Hmmm,

I can't find the website, I think it is blocked at work. But looking at the youtube video I can see this has some serious pull!! Those hills look very steep, even my 8kw scooter would struggle. Any electric scooter on the market has to be a good thing, and companies like this are driving the technology forward. I'm waiting until I go home now so I can watch that video with sound.

Oh, I LOVE the look of that front nose too!! I'd buy a red one though :-)

Is this for sale in Australia or just overseas? This info might be on your website. As for sound, I don't mind a geared sound, but I do like the wizzzzz from a hub motor :)

------------------------------
eRider 8000w Scooter - PDT Version
72v 50AH CHL battery
350A Sevcon controller

24km: Delivered - 24 September 2011
2490km: Installed dual 35w HID lights Bi-Xenon Projectors - 27 November 2011
8313km: Installed BMS -

pcarlson1979
pcarlson1979's picture

Huh?

I just loaded website on my iphone and it says 21 cell 60Ah batteries, but it says its 100v??

A 32 cell bike is 96v, 33 cell is 99v. Unless they are talking about a 28 cell (84v) but its 102.2v hot off the charger?

Either way it's a nice looking scooter

------------------------------
eRider 8000w Scooter - PDT Version
72v 50AH CHL battery
350A Sevcon controller

24km: Delivered - 24 September 2011
2490km: Installed dual 35w HID lights Bi-Xenon Projectors - 27 November 2011
8313km: Installed BMS -

tsunami

Dear Mr. Phillip Carlson,

Thank you for your interesting and great comment .
Due to GTO performance with new version of motor, battery and controller .
please kindly send your enquiry to our engineer :e.lucca [at] lukas-two.com
We are looking forward your email .
Nice day ciao tara

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

CHL lithium battery
CHL lithium battery's picture

On Luka2 website,it says AC motor,but here say DC motor,something wrong ?

Actually Mountain chen convert this model called T3 or T5 in China 2 years before,but it is too bad quality plastic shell so that Mountain chen gave up finally.
DSC03105_0.JPG

tsunami

Dear John,

We never buy from Chen , Our GTO is make in Italy with lukas's Ac motor , controller , BMS and battery is from German.
Thank you alot for your interesting in GTO . Ciao

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

CHL lithium battery

Ok,such expensive components are covered by cheap chinese shell ,I don't think it is a wise idea !

Designing and cover should be always the advantage of Italian !

tsunami

As you know GTO is base from Suzuki so all components of plastic from Suzuki and aluminium frame.
We need to have good style and good performance of our E scooter .
We suppose GTO will help Lukas two change the image of Electric scooter market.

tara
Lukas two
www.lukas-two.com
tara [at] lukas-two.com

CHL lithium battery

My friend,this model injection mould is definitely come from China,you can find hundreds of different chinese factory supply with same styles !

T3.jpg
T5.jpg

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage