Selling my Vectrix

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
rmarks
rmarks's picture
Selling my Vectrix

Life has changed for me and I need to sell my Vectrix. We adopted an 8 year old girl and I have to take her to school in the mornings which means I can't drive the bike to work. If I can't drive it then I want to sell it to someone who can use it.

It is a 2008 Vectrix and only has 1300 miles on it.

Would this forum be a good place to find a buyer? If not then where would be a good place to try and sell it?

Spaceangel
Re: Selling my Vectrix

I would suppose this might be a good first choice for the VX-1, since this is the largest forum around. But the famous EV Tradin' Post is probably the best~tis choice. Also eBay and CL and maybe Yahoo groups come to mind. Also contact local EV clubs in the area. I have to re-sign up for EV Trading post since my last sale expired and now require new log in. Since so many people would like more information why not give your best pitch and tell about your beloved scoot. Also remember it is worth more now in parts like the 5 Honda model cars are worth more in parts than the car. You can't go to your local Vectrix dealer and buy a VX-1 or VX-2 or any thing Vectrix. Under this forum is a lot of technical sites but nothing I can easily find for EV or parts for sale yet. How far can you go on half bars?Maybe 17/2 = 8 bars down range? Does it have center stand and other extra items?
I wonder if David the moderator can shed some light on subject?I see nothing for EV's for sale in V. So try the EV Tradin' post then.

KB1UKU

rmarks
rmarks's picture

It is 2008 Vectrix VX-1. It is green. It has 1300 miles on it and runs great. It does have some scratches on the front where I dropped it. I am including 2 matching silver helmets with the Vectrix emblem on the front. I will also include a man and woman's Vectrix riding jackets.

I would like to get $2500 for all of it.

eyeinthesky
eyeinthesky's picture

Where do you live?
How far can you go on a charge?
Regards Peter

rmarks
rmarks's picture

I live in Greenville, SC.

The range of the bike of course depends on the speed you go. The specs would be good for you to check out if you are considering one of these bikes.

eyeinthesky
eyeinthesky's picture

I know what the specs are, I have a Vectrix, What are the specs of your bike say travelling at 60kph

rmarks
rmarks's picture

Sorry for my previous response if it sounded cold. That was not my intent.

I live about 2.5 miles from work so most of the time I drive it to work, home for lunch and back to work and then back home. I usually travel at 35-40 mph. When I get home I usually have 2/3 left on the meter and it usually says the range left is 19 miles.

I haven't really gone more than 10-12 miles in a day and always have battery power left. I am not sure if that helps.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage