40th Annual Electric Car Association DeAnza College

4 replies [Last post]
joystix2

Electric Auto Association Silicon Valley Chapter Car Rally this weekend.
This used to be held every year at Palo Alto High School. This year it'll be
at DeAnza College in Cupertino.
Anyone going?

http://www.eaasv.org/rally.html

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: 40th Annual Electric Car Association DeAnza College

Yes, I'm going. This years EV Rally got subsumed into the whole National Plug-in Day effort. But in reality it's the 40th annual Silicon Valley EV Rally, which is an amazing achievement to think about.

I'll be there with my electric car - I don't remember if I saw you or your brother at last years Rally. I did see Jondoh, however.

- David Herron, Green Transportation Examiner, Green Transportation Info, The Long Tail Pipe, Electric Race News, davidherron.com, 7gen.com, What is Reiki
- Charger bike (rebuilt), Electrified Electra Townie, 1971 Karmann Ghia

Calverdun
Calverdun's picture

reikiman wrote:

Yes, I'm going. This years EV Rally got subsumed into the whole National Plug-in Day effort. But in reality it's the 40th annual Silicon Valley EV Rally, which is an amazing achievement to think about.

I'll be there with my electric car - I don't remember if I saw you or your brother at last years Rally. I did see Jondoh, however.

The EV rally sounds very cool,will it be held at DeAnza College.

Cal Verdun
Marketing Channel Manager

joystix2

2013 event is this weekend. Same place........

joystix2

2013 event is this weekend. Same place........

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
Customize This