40th Annual Electric Car Association DeAnza College

4 replies [Last post]

Electric Auto Association Silicon Valley Chapter Car Rally this weekend.
This used to be held every year at Palo Alto High School. This year it'll be
at DeAnza College in Cupertino.
Anyone going?

http://www.eaasv.org/rally.html

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
reikiman's picture
Re: 40th Annual Electric Car Association DeAnza College

Yes, I'm going. This years EV Rally got subsumed into the whole National Plug-in Day effort. But in reality it's the 40th annual Silicon Valley EV Rally, which is an amazing achievement to think about.

I'll be there with my electric car - I don't remember if I saw you or your brother at last years Rally. I did see Jondoh, however.

- David Herron, Green Transportation Examiner, Green Transportation Info, The Long Tail Pipe, Torque News, electric race news, davidherron.com, 7gen.com, What is Reiki
- EVT 4000, Charger bike (rebuilt), Vego 600sx (rebuilt), Electrified Electra Townie
- Lectra motorcycle, 1971 Karmann Ghia

Calverdun's picture

reikiman wrote:

Yes, I'm going. This years EV Rally got subsumed into the whole National Plug-in Day effort. But in reality it's the 40th annual Silicon Valley EV Rally, which is an amazing achievement to think about.

I'll be there with my electric car - I don't remember if I saw you or your brother at last years Rally. I did see Jondoh, however.

The EV rally sounds very cool,will it be held at DeAnza College.

Cal Verdun
Marketing Channel Manager

2013 event is this weekend. Same place........

2013 event is this weekend. Same place........

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Short URL

How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
Simply Car-free How to Pedal Toward Financial Freedom and a Healthier Life
Customize This