Mennekes type 2 plug officially not for Vectrix?

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
martinwinlow
Re: Mennekes type 2 plug officially not for Vectrix?

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1564297.pdf and a look on Mennekes' own site will probably have some better drawings. It is all part of the 61296 standard which must all be out there somewhere…! MW

Regards, Martin Winlow
Isle of Colonsay, Scotland
evalbum.com/2092

allanbairstow
allanbairstow's picture
Re: Mennekes type 2 plug officially not for Vectrix?

Hi Everyone, I think a big thank you is in order for Martin Winlow. I ordered one of his Type 2 adapter cables, it arrived promptly and I have to say the build quality is second to none. I tested it today and it work first time, flawlessly. I have noticed far too often that there are many people 'talking' but not many people actually 'doing' but I for one appreciate the work that 'doers' do and I don't mind paying for it ! I know that the components for this cable are very expensive and Martin has obviously used high quality components that are going to last me years. In short, worth every penny and I would not hesitate to buy another if I needed one. Tops marks to Martin. Can everyone else stop complaining and start supporting people who are trying to help us.
Vectrix Type 2 Connector 100514 (8) (800x469)_0.jpg
before anyone asks about the photo - my bike has a TomTom powered mount and the solar panel on the top box has a 12v lithium battery with a 12v socket for charging phones, etc, it does not trickle charge the main battery (maybe later).

Electric traction is the future.

Pages

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage