VX-1 for sale, Austin TX

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
tallgirl
VX-1 for sale, Austin TX

The subject line says it all. I have a red 2007 VX-1 for sale located in Austin, TX. The only known problem is battery pack failure. I kept hoping Vectrix would release a version of the firmware that treated the batteries a lot better, but last spring the batteries finally gave up. The charger, motor controller, etc. all worked up until the battery voltage fell below the cut-off for the charger to start.

I stopped by Alien Scooters last night, but they no longer sell or service Vectrix products.

Asking price is $1,500, OBO. Contact me at tallgirl AT austin DOT rr DOT com if you're interested.

Spaceangel
Re: VX-1 for sale, Austin TX

Tallgirl
Is it possible to get last four of VIN number? Mine are 0174 for the red one,and green one is 1761, the other one is pretty well stripped and buried now to get to. The battery pack is well hidden though.
If the battery voltage fell below cut off voltage I sure hope some one could get you up to 96 to 100 volts in order to get scooter to accept a charge. I now have a computer error on red one. ER-153 I think.

KB1UKU

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage