Vectrix parts up for grabs

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
alenagilchrist
Re: Vectrix parts up for grabs

Hi Galago - do you by any chance have a front signal indicator for a '08 model vectrix? Left side (from sitting position). Am looking. Tape is tacky.

alenagilchrist

Hi Galago - do you by any chance have a front signal indicator cover/lens for a '08 model vectrix? Left side (from sitting position). Am looking. Tape is tacky.

alenagilchrist

Hi Galago - do you by any chance have a front signal indicator cover/lens for a '08 model vectrix? Left side (from sitting position). Am looking. Tape is tacky.

Cosmictech
Cosmictech's picture

I'm not sure if my 1st reply made it. Yes, I'm glad to be able to buy your hand-hold/grab rails. My personal email: richards [at] pa.msu.edu I work at Michigan State University Physics - that's my acct. If you have a paypal acct. it'l be easy to pay you for the grab rail and shipping. Packing it should be easy as it's fairly sturdy (Wrap it in a few layers of 1/2 corrugated cardboard and then tape it up!)
Thank you for the answer, Ron Richards, Cosmictech

All for now, Cosmictech

CommuterinCA
CommuterinCA's picture

Hi there

I am looking for some body parts. The right side foot rests for the driver and passenger. Do you have these two parts?

Please let me know

CommuterinCA

Geared4fun

I just wanted to let every one know their are now vectrix parts including batteries available for purchase online on a site called vectrixparts.com here is a copy of their company's mission statement Vectrix Parts is an online shop created by company MP Tech sp. z o.o., based in Wroclaw - Poland, place where Vectrix scooters were built.
Company was founded by two ex-employees of Vectrix: Matteo Zordan and Piotr Stec.
Our main business is designing, engineering and prototyping components of electric vehicles and devices.
After bankruptcy of Vectrix we purchased entire stock of parts and bikes from US factory.
Our goal of this shop is to let Vectrix Scooter owners maintain their vehicles for years. On a personal note i just ordered 2 parts from them i will let you all know when they show up and in what time frame.

vectrix vx-1, xb- 700, xb-610, xb-502, minimoto quad, minimoto street bike, razor go kart,razor Vespa, razor dirt bike, razor chopper rebellion, razor mini chopper, razor E-300, bladeZ 450, boreem tankman , vintage bird f-1 go kart, BMS heritage 150, prid

allanbairstow
allanbairstow's picture

Hi, I ordered two small parts to test the postage system and they arrived within 10 days and were well packed. I am now looking at ordering larger items. They seem to be okay. Allan

Electric traction is the future.

israndy
israndy's picture

I too was happy to see this as an option after the death of Vectrix. I had been suffering with a broken kill switch that I never used, but now that these new canbus options are coming out that need the kill switch to setup I ordered one from the Poland based website. It doesn't show as shipping yet, but I only ordered it 5 days ago. Still has time to be here in 10 days. I like that I can go into the site and see my order status like I can on the big e-commerce sites.

-Randy

Kocho

Let me know how it goes and if all comes on time and in good order, as I might want to order something from them too.

I met the owners of vectrixparts in the US for the auction and after that, had drinks (a few too many), and a flat tire together ;-) Nice folks (not the typical business type though), hope they pull it off and continue to offer support for the Vectrix bikes.

I too was happy to see this as an option after the death of Vectrix. I had been suffering with a broken kill switch that I never used, but now that these new canbus options are coming out that need the kill switch to setup I ordered one from the Poland based website. It doesn't show as shipping yet, but I only ordered it 5 days ago. Still has time to be here in 10 days. I like that I can go into the site and see my order status like I can on the big e-commerce sites.

-Randy

Jonathanm

I ordered 2 centre stands + a rear valence panel (+ in the right colour!) + a couple of side mirrors...sometimes comms were a bit slow but all parts arrived well and for a reasonable price...BTW these parts were for 2 bikes....this is only place to get parts these days...I wish them luck!

Sacko

Do you, or anyone else happen to have an ESD charger?

Ideally, in the UK?

israndy
israndy's picture

Or in the US would work for me...

-Randy

Heavendenied

Has anybody heard from vectrixparts in the last 5 Weeks?
I ordered a new motorcontroller there and it arrived a few days after my order. Unfurtunatly it was defective so Piotr from vectrixparts told me to return it together with my defective one and he will repair both. But thats about 5 Weeks ago and since that time i didn't hear anything from him nor got any answer to my eMails...

prensel

im still waiting for any reply to my many emails !!
I did sent in a Runke charger weeks ago for repair but no anwers email or any sign of life for weeks.

People be warned and be very carefull in sending any money to these guys untill it clears whats going on with them !

===================================
My contribution to EV in The Netherlands
- Novox C20
- Vectrix VX-1 Li+ my2009 #2791
- Vectrix VX-1 Li my2011 #3228
- CityEl Fact4 / Mini El Cabrio
- Th!nk PIV4 A266
- Th!nk City A306
- Tesla Model3 AWD

Bikemad
Bikemad's picture
Re: Vectrixparts.com

I have just received an email from Piotr (Vectrixparts.com) who said he has been very busy relocating to a new facility and has a backlog of emails.

I am reluctant to disclose all of the information I received in the email as he said that he will post more details on the forum later, so rather than steal his thunder, I'll let Piotr give you the latest news himself.

I don't think you need to worry about dealing with Vectrixparts.com.

Alan

Heavendenied
Re: Vectrixparts.com

I also got an eMail yesterday, after i contacted Piotr via Skype. Seems he is really very busy with this Govecs Deal...
So for those who are waiting for parts, maybe try to contact via skype or maybe phone.
As far as i experienced till today Piotr really is a nice guy who wants to help, but seams to have too much work...
So i think everyone will get their parts sooner or later.

Geared4fun

I just want to update everyone on the parts I ordered on vectrixparts.com they arrived and exeded my expectations It did take 10 weeks to arrive but I don't hold that against them. simply put it takes what it takes. And it probably had something to do with the fact the they moved warehouses. The parts were original equipment brand new and the package eaven came with original vectrix packing tape like when you order something from the original parent company I eaven saved some and it currently adorns my garage wall how cool is that! So in conclution I would totally recommend purchasing parts batteryes or eaven a whole new bike from the good people at vectrixparts.com

vectrix vx-1, xb- 700, xb-610, xb-502, minimoto quad, minimoto street bike, razor go kart,razor Vespa, razor dirt bike, razor chopper rebellion, razor mini chopper, razor E-300, bladeZ 450, boreem tankman , vintage bird f-1 go kart, BMS heritage 150, prid

Pages

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage