contactor or fuse position in circuit rules - WHY??

1 reply [Last post]
Ampy

Manuals advise contactors and fuses to be put on the B+ end of the circuit not the B-
Why does it make any difference, the whole lot is connected in series so I can't see how in physics it matters
Theres obviously something about electronics I don't understand, grateful if someone can explain?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Ampy
DOUBLE POST

Sorry ignore the question in this post, because it double posted!

Maybe this thread could be why about double posts happen so much!
Is this forum hosted by the owner themselves? If he uses a hosting company I don't think they are providing very good internet connection lol

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Free guide to electric car charging extension cords We sometimes need to lengthen the charging cord, and need to know how to do so safely.
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
High Voltage: The Fast Track to Plug In the Auto Industry A behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars.
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike

Who's new

• EllsworthHomeSe...
  • Biscayne Dental...
  • Tamiami Dental ...
  • MJSfoto1956
  • Honda CB

Customize This