Error code "no FEF 3"

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seiermann
Error code "no FEF 3"

Hello all,
After reassembling my V (Li 3,7) I get the error code "no FEF 3". it comes together with "no ts" and ...low 000. All other functions seem to work fine...
Does anybody knows what this code means?
thanks in advance
Seiermann

R
R's picture
Re: Error code "no FEF 3"

"no ts" No temperature sensor
low 000 Lowest detected cell is at 0,00 volts. Check all cell voltages with a tester, compare them with the 40 BMS voltages readout of the scooterdiag.
If no cell has 0.00 volts, one of the 4 BMS boards is be damaged, replace it. If it is not replaced, it will kill the battery. Did you disassemble the BMS from the cells?

Seiermann

Hi "R",
you are very right... Meanwhile I found the problem. And yes, I disassembled the BMS module as I had disassembled the batteries from the V for bottom balancing.
The failure came during a test drive a few times and then permanent. So I already thougt (hoped)it was a loose connection at the BMS-modules and started to disassemble the V again. After opening the battery cover I looked closer to the BMS-/Fan-connectors at the fan plates. I examined a loose contact at the connector at the front battery-pack. This caused the failure and confused the electronic such the scooter came off during the test drive...

Thank you very much for your help
Greets
Seiermann

Seiermann

Ooh this site...
No pictures, double posts...

R
R's picture

I'm glad your BMS has recovered. Every BMS board replacement is listed at 160 Euros!

Warning! Reassembling the BMS Board carelessly can kill the entire board.
correct procedure: Put a sheet of paper on the cells. Put the bms on the paper. Slip the paper to tighten V01 screw to the cell(v02-v08 must not make contact on the cells!). Then Slip the paper to show V02 (v03-v08 must not make contact on the cells!), tighten it, follow this procedure to all remaining screws.

Seiermann

Puh, as I didn't have this Info I dind't install the boards in a chronological order. I only took care that no contact came to another battery pole.
This was the second time I disassembled the BMS boards. I was in luck, I think. next time I'll do it as you adviced...
Greets and thanks
Seiermann

Seiermann

Puh, as I didn't have this Info I dind't install the boards in a chronological order. I only took care that no contact came to another battery pole.
his was the second time I disassembled the BMS boards. I was in luck, I think. next time I'll do it as you adviced...
Greets and thanks
Seiermann

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage