NiMh Baytery Cells PLUS a Complete Battery for sale in the US

1 post / 0 new
krider
NiMh Baytery Cells PLUS a Complete Battery for sale in the US

I have some VX-1 NiMh cells available in Maryland in the US. If you are local, you can have them for free (I got them for free, so passing the "goodness" along). Used, in good visual condition overall (i.e., no excessive swelling, celsidots are all white, so not overheated). Not tested for capacity, but they still measure something like 1.27V after sitting for a long tome in someone's garage unused, so they seem to hold charge. I have almost a complete front pack, with the 8-cell groups: 5 packs are intact, one has been broken and has 2 cells taken out of it. Most bolts and bus bars are in place too. Also available are the three plastic trays in which these packs live when assembled into the front battery.

Again, the above are offered for free for local pickup. Shipping will cost you the postage, plus packaging materials, plus $20 to make it worth it my time to go to the post office :)

Also available soon (and not free) will be a complete working VX-1 NiMh battery pack (front and rear halves) with all the packs inside intact. It can be yours locally for $300. The temp sensors will not be included, and I'm not yet sure if the long interconnects will be included or not (you should be able to use yours anyway, or you bring me yours and I will leave mine in the pack so it will be ready to drop-in your bike). The pack has been originally put together by Vectrix in September of 2013. I just recently blew one cell and last week replaced it and its neighbor with good cells from the above "free" pack. Capacity seems to be back to where it was before the one cell blew - good for 20+ miles of mixed driving. No battery groups overheat abnormally vs. other groups according to my ScooterDiag during use or charging, so the pack is in good health, even if the capacity may not be like new any more. These things are heavy and it looks like if shipped as a complete pack there is a risk of damage to the plastic components that hold the battery together - so shipping will be at your own risk and expense (I will charge you actual shipping cost, insurance, plus $30 for my efforts).

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage