CAN YOU EDIT OR CHANGE THE ORIGINAL TOPIC HEADING.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
BLUESTREAK
CAN YOU EDIT OR CHANGE THE ORIGINAL TOPIC HEADING.

HI FRIENDS, how can I chang my original topic heading so that I don't have to start a new thread, my old heading is not getting the attention it should. THANKS COOPER.

Spaceangel
Re: CAN YOU EDIT OR CHANGE THE ORIGINAL TOPIC HEADING.

Dave made an edit button on the bottom for persons who write a topic to edit. I can't edit yours and you can't edit mine but the original writer can edit and re-edit if'n you keep making mistakes. So if your picture doesn't come out also , you can update that too. So look for edit button. Nifty isn't it. I just went tin it to Ed It again for me and it Wirqued just phine.

KB1UKU

Bikemad
Bikemad's picture

From what I recall, the "Edit" button does not appear on the initial post of a new topic (unless it's just me) but it does appear on subsequent replies. Unfortunately, when someone else replies to your post, the edit button is removed, which means you cannot correct any mistakes that you might have initially missed but notice at a later date.

Russell, try editing your previous post and see if the "Edit" button is still available since I have posted this reply.

Cooper, I suspect that a forum moderator would be able to retitle topics and edit contents of posts if alterations were really necessary.

Alan

Spaceangel

Bluesteak
You're Absolutely correct or right on about that. It did disappear and I can't change or update mine either now.

KB1UKU

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage