FREE VX1 WITH BATTERYS BUT YOU MUST MEET CERTAIN CONDITIONS.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
BLUESTREAK
FREE VX1 WITH BATTERYS BUT YOU MUST MEET CERTAIN CONDITIONS.

There is a guy over at (ENDLESS-SPHERE.COM) that is giving away a red VX-1 with HEADWAY CELLS nothing wrong with bike but you must meet certain conditions. it's listed under (USED ITEMS FOR SALE) his name is OATNET. I have conversed with him for 4-5 years. this is not a gimmick . COOPER IT'S FREE.

MEroller
MEroller's picture
Re: FREE VX1 WITH BATTERYS BUT YOU MUST MEET CERTAIN CONDITIONS.

OATNET rings a bell or two - really loud actually - isn't that the guy behind the Nicola Tesla Museum on the grounds of Tesla's original lab?! And quite a cartoonist at that :-)
Thus I am fairly certain his conditions will be somewhat off the beaten track! No, I just checked, I think I would qualify for all but one of his conditions - I won't be able to pick it up in Los Angeles "fairly soon" :-)

My rides:
2017 Zero S ZF6.5 11kW, erider Thunder 5kW

BLUESTREAK

I don't think that the same person, check him out on (ENDLESS-SPHERE.COM).

MEroller
MEroller's picture

Well, then he would an imposter, as the cartoonist OATNET is something of an online celebrity...

My rides:
2017 Zero S ZF6.5 11kW, erider Thunder 5kW

israndy
israndy's picture

For the curious, so you don't have to go look, his conditions are:

1) The recipient must pick up the bike in Los Angeles very soon, as well as the pile of spare Vectrix parts, it's a package deal.
2) The recipient must be licensed to operate a motorcycle in his/her state prior to this posting.
3) The recipient must certify that s/he has the skills and experience to safely work on high voltage (ie, >144v) battery systems.
4) The recipient will assume all liability for the Vectrix.
5) The onboard charger is not sized to the replacement battery pack, so the recipient will need a bulk charger, and a single-cell charger to balance cells..

Seems he converted it, and fears he may have made the bike unsafe. He had a spill that shook his confidence and isn't riding it, but what if the next person is hurt or killed by his upgrade work? That's why it's free. I was looking for a project bike but I got one yesterday so I leave it to another.

-Randy

BLUESTREAK

HI RANDY, no I don't think he thinks he made a dangerous bike, he just wants to make sure he does not just hand it over to someone that can get them self's killed by fooling around with this high volt system. I don't blame him. I have a nice meridian trike that I made into a nice heavy bike but thyese trikes have a flawed rear axle and they break sometimes,I would like to give it to some one that realizes it could be dangerous at 25mph. if it broke. so I am like OATNET where safty is concerned, OATNET is an good hearted man,he is not afraied of his work.

israndy
israndy's picture

That's all I was saying.

-Randy

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage