Question on Can Adapter

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
boeingpilot
Question on Can Adapter

I realize the official 'recommended' Canadapter is the Peak/Gridconnect one (the PSCAN version?)

Just wondering, with the adapter connected, can someone look at windows device manager? Does it show up as a 'COM' port? Was wondering if all they are doing is using the USB to create a serial port adapter to CAN.

Thx

Jim Lowder
Re: Question on Can Adapter

The can adapter is the only one that works, it is used to hook the scoot up to computor for diagnostics. Most of the diag software I have found prefers Windows xp. I think they cost $225 from grid connect. But look on the collaborative handbook there is a Vectrix owner coupon code

Jim Lowder

I actually just rented one from another member, although his scoot broke down and had to send it back early. If that is a option to you I will ask the member if it is ok to share his name with you. Also I installed the Lairds new software which is charging longer and cooler, and a few other bug fixes that the Vectrix firmware has

boeingpilot

Thanks to all. Sounds like scooterdiag is looking for this adapter. Too bad they didn't do this to open standards

2015 Tesla S90D
2009 Vectrix VX-1 Leaf Conversion
1983 Lambretta Lynx
1980 Vespa P200
2013 VW Jetta Hybrid (gone....)

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot