Difficulty editing subscription options or unsubscribing

3 replies [Last post]
watervole

I've subscribed to a category, but I've decided I'd rather subscribe to a few key threads and not the whole category (Vectrix). I've gone to 'my account' > 'subscriptions' > 'categories', and there are my two categories, checked. However, if I uncheck the category I want to unsubscribe from, it doesn't matter if I hit 'enter', or scroll down to 'save' at the bottom of the page, it always reloads and the category is checked again. I've tried using the direct unsubscribe link in the emails I receive, and it just takes me to 'page not found' this happens in Internet Explorer and Chrome. Any help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Webmaster
Webmaster's picture
Re: Difficulty editing subscription options or unsubscribing

Try again...

Going to the Categories subscriptions I see that it's a very very very very very very long list, because of all the categories we have been entered over the years.

What I just did is to eliminate some of the ... er, they're called Vocabularies, not Categories ... from being subscribable. Hence the page is now of a more reasonable length. I didn't test it, but this should work correctly now.

- David Herron, http://www.7gen.com/

Webmaster
Webmaster's picture

UPDATE: I just checked, and was able to subscribe and unsubscribe to a forum category

- David Herron, http://www.7gen.com/

watervole

Excellent, was able to unsubscribe and the whole page loads much faster too, Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Free guide to electric car charging extension cords We sometimes need to lengthen the charging cord, and need to know how to do so safely.

Who's new

• EllsworthHomeSe...
  • Biscayne Dental...
  • Tamiami Dental ...
  • MJSfoto1956
  • Honda CB

Customize This