2007 VECTRIX VX-1 FOR SALE $1000 OBO / SELLING FOR PARTS / BATTERY DIED

1 post / 0 new
electric_boogie
electric_boogie's picture
2007 VECTRIX VX-1 FOR SALE $1000 OBO / SELLING FOR PARTS / BATTERY DIED

Please note: This scooter is not working due to dead battery.

2007 VECTRIC model VX-1 color silver VIN #SZCAASRU6SAA00720 for sale with pink slip by original owner. Asking for $1000 obo Has only an estimated 30,000 miles on this bike. Battery died so I don’t want to spend money on upgrading it. Selling this scooter for parts or to some one who is mechanically incline that can DIY and get this scooter running.

Scooter has always been kept inside garage for storage and charging. The bike runs perfectly and has no mechanical problem. Latest software updated in 2011 by Vectrix which allows the bike to go up to 72MPH max. Right side body had scratches.

Additional upgrade on scooter:

- upgrade windshield: taller, wider and larger windshield for winter riding and this also helps with reducing wind noise.
- upgraded lower seat: allowing me to fully plant both my feet on the ground nice and flat properly reducing the weight of the bike, I am 5' 7" weighting 130lbs and the scooter weights about 500lbs.
- custom made chrome seat handle bars for passenger: was custom made and it looks gorgeous like it belongs on the bike.
- upgrade GIVI E470 storage box: GIVI monolock box model E470 size 47 liters with silver case top to match the silver of the bike. The Givi box along cost $400 and this box is large enough allowing you to fit two small size helmets. I also have added a backrest cushion with Givi logo on them onto the back of the box so the passenger can have a proper back rest when going over bumps.

Any one interested, please PM me or contact me directly at steven [at] stevenlam.com

This scooter has been used lovingly and has been very well taken care of. A great alternative to those the gas scooter.
Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 4.04.01 PM.png

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage