Anyone in Denver CO who can rent me a Bionix downtube battery?

2 replies [Last post]
wondering

Traveling from NY and of course new U.S. Federal regulations don't allow shipping lithium batteries! Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
LeftieBiker
Re: Anyone in Denver CO who can rent me a Bionix downtube ...

I read the new regs recently, and as I understand them, you can ship 24 volt lithium batteries but not 36 volt batteries, because they go by number of cells. 8 is the maximum. Which voltage is this battery?

wondering
Re: Anyone in Denver CO who can rent me a Bionix downtube ...

It's a 48 volt 555wh battery, P 350 DV. No one will ship. I either have to rent one locally from a private owner or swap out the jack/mount for a bionix rack mount.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable
Free guide to electric car charging extension cords We sometimes need to lengthen the charging cord, and need to know how to do so safely.
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Simply Car-free How to Pedal Toward Financial Freedom and a Healthier Life

Who's new

• LiFePO4 Battery
  • teemumeena
  • carlos1984
  • Francie Cowles
  • evt4000_94566

Customize This