Vectrix VX-1 For Sale; only 670 Miles; Washington DC Area

1 post / 0 new
efrog
Vectrix VX-1 For Sale; only 670 Miles; Washington DC Area

I finally have listed my Vectrix for sale. It only has 670 miles on it. All original. Blue with a matching Vectrix branded Givi Box that I brought back from the UK.

When I bought it, I had great aspirations of riding daily. I routinely read this forum and looked forward to having some time to leverage all of the advice here to enhance the bike. However with 4 daughters and thus constant car pool requirements, I always had to opt for a vehicle with more seats ( car seats for most of the time) and wheels. So the Vectrix basically sat stored in my garage. I refreshed the charge every month. When I did ride it - it was to my office only 5 miles away with a top speed limit of 35 MPH - so it was gently handled.

I have done nothing to the bike. It is all original. I purchased it new from the local Vectrix dealer, Criswell Motorsports in the Summer of 2009. They told me they upgraded the firmware to the latest available then. It has not had enough use to really know the range capacity. To this day, whenever I gave it a storage charge, the range meter always listed in the 36-38 range. When I did ride it a bit more consistently, the gauge would read 56-58 range. I never rode it more than 15 miles in a day. I'm in no rush to sell it, but It deserves good home. It is in Vienna VA, 22182. Thank you all for the insight, and entertainment, you all provided over the years. I will absolutely check back in on this forum even after the bike is in a new home.

I have it listed on eBay with the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-VX-1-/122109322044?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c6e48633c:g:LRQAAOSw5ClXxqXS&item=122109322044

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage