In Search of VX-1 parts

7 replies [Last post]
maxpowers

Can anyone recommend a store or supplier that is selling VX-1 parts? I'm looking for the metal screw on handlebar ends and rear red side reflectors. I might need a new windshield since mine has scratches, but I might just skip that and tint it instead.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
framuga
Re: In Search of VX-1 parts
R
R's picture
maxpowers

I was on vectrixparts.com earlier and was about to checkout but it was asking for a *code next to country. Not sure what that is. Other then that, they had great prices and that sport windshield did look nice.

maxpowers

Sorry It said *code next to *town

MEroller
MEroller's picture

maxpowers wrote:

Sorry It said *code next to *town

Probably they were asking for the postal code of your town...

My rides:
QvR vR one: a Swiss package of pure understatement - innocent and to some eyes (from some angles) exceedingly ugly looks, but with raw and hardly containable electron power up to real 95 to 100km/h! And a literally rock-hard suspension due to a carrying capacity of twice it's unladen weight... Now converted to more controllable and efficient brushless motor and vector-contoller.

E-Sprit Fury (basis is the Erider Thunder 5000) since May 03, 2011. Highly moded - but now in active retirement

boeingpilot

I'd go with Vectrix Parts. However, shipping to US has been particularly slow and not exactly cheap. I've also had good success scouring the ebay listings.

Perhaps at somepoint dead bikes will be purchased just for disassembly

Mel
Mel's picture

If anyone is breaking a VX-1 I'd be interested...

Blue VX-1, 2008.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Free guide to buying Electric Car or Motorcycle charging stations Learn how to choose the best charging station for your needs.

Who's new

• albertom
  • Bohdan
  • Username
  • Dean b
  • bmobile2
Customize This