I need a charger for this electric bike

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
etec
I need a charger for this electric bike

Hi, someone is selling this folding electric bike and i think i want to buy it. the guy says it has a lithium powered battery, and it needs a battery charger. Can anyone Identify the Brand or model of this bike, and where can i buy a charger for the lithium battery?
Thanks

bike1.jpgbike2.jpgbike3.jpg

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Re: I need a charger for this electric bike

Can you post another photo of that large black box. It looks like there's a socket for a three prong "computer style" power socket. So, it's possible that the charger is built in (not uncommon for lithium based systems).

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Not sure if my last post got swallowed by the "board moderation police action" currently underway.

Anyways - what I think is that it's possible the charger is built in.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

etec

I dont have the bike yet, but once i buy it I'll be able to get a closer look at the battery to see if it has the charger built in. I dont see any brand on the bike, so my guess is its probaby a cheaper model built in China.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage