E-MAX SPORT front suspension problem - any guesses?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
GrooveConnection
E-MAX SPORT front suspension problem - any guesses?

Since a few months now my E-MAX Sport shows a slightly weird anomaly: When I drive perpendicular to a slight groove or identation in the road (as in: the wheel is ALMOST at the same angle as said groove) it feels quite unstable and "steers itself" into said groove, so it's horizontal balance gets compromised.
It's quite subtle but I know this scoot is not nearly as stable as when I bought it.

Here's my(un-)educated guess:

I know my front shock absorbers don't glide anymore, they have grooves in them and they sort of "arrest" in all sorts of height increments. I wanna definitely replace them.

Has any of you experienced any of this?
Any leads to where I can get new front shock absorbers??

Many thanks to all - and - hey- I'm still riding, going on 1200 miles and the batts are strong (thanks to my 4 hour maximum recharge time regime ;-)

Best regards
GC

vinnie
Re: E-MAX SPORT front suspension problem - any guesses?

Not sure what might be going on there, but you may be able to get a replacement fork from E-Moto that is now distributing the topmotorx.com line. I go through a guy named Joe Joslin in New York. He has great customer service.

Vinnie
Broomfield, CO

Vinnie
Broomfield, CO

rgx
Re: E-MAX SPORT front suspension problem - any guesses?

One easy thing to check is also the tire pressures. Low pressure can cause this behavior, I noticed a few weeks ago.

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage