[craigslist] Scooter-man Needs Drivers

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
[craigslist] Scooter-man Needs Drivers

Scooter-man Needs Drivers... $10/hour + Tips (Scottsdale, AZ)

Are you ready to be part of a brand-new business that is getting ready to sweep the Valley? If so, we want you at Scooter-man.

Scooter-man is a new business venture being launch by entrepreneurs, Andy Baker and Jerry Salko, owners of the Valley’s IZON Auto Glass and Corleone’s Cheese Steak restaurants.

Now what is Scooter-man, you ask. Scooter-man is an innovative way to get home from the bars after a long night of drinking. Currently, the options for the valley’s drunkards are cab or DUI, and many people end up with the DUI because they do not want to leave their cars over-night in dark parking lots or in areas where metered parking starts at 6am. Well Scooter-man has the ultimate solution. Our friendly scooter drivers will place a fold-up scooter in your trunk and drive you home, in your own car! Sound like a great idea? We thought so too…

Scooter-man is currently hiring for driver positions at our Scottsdale locations. We are looking for fun, outgoing, reliable people to develop an outstanding name for our new business venture. Pay starts at $10/hour plus tips.

Requirements:
Honest and reliable
Clean Driving Record
Pre-Screening Drug Test
Over 21 years old
Able to work nights and weekends
Ability to drive stick and obtain a motorcycle license

Scooter-man Needs Drivers... $10/hour + Tips

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: [craigslist] Scooter-man Needs Drivers

hmmm... My father owned a towing service in Lexington KY (Bluegrass Towing). I worked there for a few years as a dispatcher and tow truck driver. He'd been a successful finance VP in a mortgage company but wanted to own his own business so bought the towing company.

One of the business ideas he developed was very much like this.. for New Years Eve, every year, his business offered free tows home. The tow truck would be dispatched to whatever bar you were at, hook up your car, you ride in the cab, and they'd bring you and your car home.

As a free service it got him time on the local TV station, all 30 seconds of it. And he used to say his 15 minutes of fame was happening 30 seconds per year.

davew
davew's picture
Re: [craigslist] Scooter-man Needs Drivers

Our friendly scooter drivers will place a fold-up scooter in your trunk and drive you home, in your own car! Sound like a great idea? We thought so too…

I think it is a great idea, and well suited to a warmer climate like AZ. There are times in my life I would have availed myself of such a service. Of course now I don't drive and I don't drink so my odds of getting popped for DUI are roughly the same as James Dobson yodeling a chorus of "It's a long way from Amphioxus" at the local Up With Atheism parade.

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage