3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
I Just Got Spammed by ZAP/erider.cn

Sent from "ZAP (china) EV co.,ltd." - buyer{at}zapworld{dot}com

New EV with USA technology and Chinese costs

Dear Sir:

A new company that supports the environment, social responsibility and profitability has been set
up in south east china.

ZAP £¨CHINA) EV manufacturing co.,Ltd is the jointed venture of ZAP,who is the EV pioneer from
USA....see www.zapworld.com.

With advanced USA technology and competitive chinese costs,our electric vehicle will diligently
create the 21st centure personal transportation that provides high performance and owner
satisfication of Clean,Easy,Silence,Econonomical and most of Fun.

We have now 3 styles scooters already pass EEC homologation and 4 styles scooters fully complain
with DOT.

New developed hub motors rear wheel drive golf car and ATV will be another revolution in these
traditional products.

Worldwide dealer shop will provide the prmopt after sale service and quality warranty.

To view more photos in different angle,please come to our website www.erider.cn

best regards

Chen Mu Jin2

ZAP £¨CHINA) EV manufacturing co.,Ltd

No 2,Xin Da Jie Road,Haicang town,Xiamen,Fujian,China

FAX:0592-6804763 TEX:05926804762,3900165, 13806068584

century personal transportation that provides high performance and owner satisfaction with
easy,clean ,silence, economical and most of the fun. This vehicle is our SMOOTH electric scooters.

I frigg'n got spammed! By someone who can't spell!

Red Moon
Re: I Just Got Spammed by ZAP/erider.cn

I received the same message but to my private account which ZAP does not have but Mountain (Mujin a.k.a. Mu Jin2) Chen does. Take caution. When these guys screw up with customers they start changing personal names and company names to hide it. It's like a fresh start to screw the next person that comes along.

This sounds JUST LIKE Chen and don't think for one hot Mississippi second that it isn't. I can't believe he had the nerve to send it to ME of all people. Like I would ever trust that guy again. My goodness, he must be smoking crack or something.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: I Just Got Spammed by ZAP/erider.cn

I just sent an email to the host of zapworld letting them know about the spam and gave them a link to this page.

So Chen's gone from scammer to spammer, I guess. Not really an improvement is it?

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

Use code&quot;Solar22&quot; and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage