Vectrix Owners - New & Prospective

272 posts / 0 new
Last post
kevin smith
kevin smith's picture
Re: Vectrix Owners - New & Prospective

just looking at these very good pictures the vectrix doesn't too shower proof ?? lets hope so
you never no when all that armor i/e panels n seat n things is put back on we might-just be surprised i always sponge mine down any way . well only once so far
i have silver think that's the best color so far kev.

AndY1
AndY1's picture

It was a beautiful spring day here, with plenty of motorcycles on the road and I went for a trip where I met with other maxi-scooter riders:
//www.motosvet.com/tabla/uploads/post-4877-1236527095_thumb.jpg)
//www.motosvet.com/tabla/uploads/post-4877-1236527111_thumb.jpg)

kevin smith
kevin smith's picture

hi ray how are tou and have you managed to get ev scooter ??? kev

turok
turok's picture

Hi all,

I guess I'll introduce myself a bit first:
I'm from Belgium (so excuse my poor vocabulary and spelling a bit :-)), I consider myself to be kind of a geek (I work in IT, and no I won't fix your computer ;) ), and I came across this forum about a week or two ago.
The reason I joined is obvious: I am planning to buy a Vectrix.

Some backround information:
About six months ago I saw a documentary on discovery channel about EV's, Lexola electric scooters in particular, and I was kind of stunned that there were actually working, finished products, on the market at that time. I was ignorant at that time..
So I visited their website, contacted them, but the contact was rather disappointing, but my curiosity was awoken.
Since then I've been looking around and searching the web for alternative scooters and local dealers.
I, again, was baffled with the wide variety of electric bikes available on the market.
Then I found out about the EVT4000e (which I find utterly UGLY, but nevertheless..), and I found a local dealer. He told me that in my own little town, the local police was driving just one like that! Yeah!
So the first opportunity I saw to talk to our local Knight-on-a-white-blue-EV , I fetched.
Then disappointment came: he told me:
-the real world range was disappointing
-he felt rather dorky on it (I told you it was ugly :) )
-the vehicle was too silent to drive among people with bicycles, so he had to sound the horn frequently
-after 1 year of driving it not very frequently, the battery was broken, it had to be replaced
-finally he returned to his bicycle.

I almost gave up there..

But I am too much of a green-guy to let go..
I understood many, many years ago that IC engines are absolutely stupid for vehicles, they are just not efficient! (A linear motion transformed in a rotary, only to propel a vehicle linearly! Then, no regenerative braking, and leaving the motor running when stopped???? Burning 60 million years worth of CO2 in about 100years???)
EV’s are the future, I know that now, but I knew that already 25 years ago. Just batteries were not available, but I knew that would turn out fine with time.

So my search continued.
Then, a few weeks ago I came across Vectrix. WOW! Compared to many other electric bikes this seemed like a dream!
If you really believe their website, there is my solution! A green vehicle with all the range I want (sorry, need), and it looks all right (could be better still)
Ok, it’s a bit expensive, but who cares? I was ready to sell everything I had for it! (especially my car and my other scooter, a Honda Lead 100cc 4-stroke)
-I am ready to pay BECAUSE it is green and it is “silent”
-I am also ready to pay because I’ve always been an early adopter (I work in IT, it’s in my blood)
-I’d differ myself from the mass
-I’ll have a return of investment anyway, even if it takes a long time.
-I like riding my Honda now (even when it rains or freezes a bit), so I’m sure I’d ride even more often when I’d have a Vectrix!
-I want to support VectrixCO because they dared!
I contacted a local dealer, and arranged for a test drive that will take place this week.

But, ok, 9650€ (that’s the price here for a Premium version) is still a big amount to pay and I had to convince my girlfriend also (but she’ll let me buy it anyway if it’s going to make me happy).
So I began to search for people who already had a Vectrix and finally came across this forum (and some other forums too) and I’ve been reading almost every letter written down here.

Well, NOW I’m scared!

I’ve read about:
-BIG LIES (sorry vectrixco) about range
-bad battery connections
-main fuses blowing (suddenly or not)
-noisy planetary gearboxes
-sticky throttles
-random number generators (haha)
-stiff bouncy front suspensions
-flimsy glove boxes (haha again)
-companies (maybe) going broke
-NiMh batteries of which the technology is obsolete now I believe with the coming of LIfePO
-NiMh batteries of which we all know they will not last as long as they state, and are very expensive to replace.
-Price drops I missed (hahaheu..)

And I certainly forgot some now.

I, as an early adopter, understand that with new technology, come unexpected problems.
But what I find a bit disturbing, is that Vectrix is not very eager to share information.
They should, especially in this case, try to make it more of an “open source” community, e.g. when it’s about firmware (software)
Also, owners should be able to choose from older software versions.
(I would even say, let owners write their own software when the bike is out of warranty :) I’m dreaming all right)
Anyway, they should be open and honest about some things like range, expected battery life, glitches, software changes, and so on.
They should take active part in forums like this and not only read them; I hope they do??
They should also announce their plans for the future.

I’m going to close this now, I’ve been wining long enough now :D djeezes it's half a book :jawdrop:

The point is: I WANT A VECTRIX, but (probably for the first time in this life) I’m scared to buy a novelty that may become a collector’s item.
I know on forum’s you’ll almost only read from people with bad experiences, but 9650 € is a lot of money.
Chances are about 50/50 now that I will spend the sum.

Any comments / suggestions more than welcome!!!!!!
I’ll post my experience after my test drive and keep you informed.

Thanks all for all the stuff I learned from you guys!
And thanks for your patience and reading this.

Dirk.

"doing nothin = doing nothing wrong" is invalid when the subject is environment

RuFuS
RuFuS's picture

I contacted a local dealer, and arranged for a test drive that will take place this week.

I think you will answer yourself once you do the test drive...and I can assure you that you will want to buy it... :D

turok
turok's picture

I can assure you that you will want to buy it...

That's exactly what I'm afraid of!
I've seen the initial reactions of some other people who had just tested it, nothing but "WOW" and "what an acceleration" kind of reactions.
Until now, I'v been able to think soberly about it.. 8)

turok
turok's picture

oh yes I forgot something,

In Belgium, no support whatsoever when you buy an EV
How about other countries?

It’s bizarre that someone who buys a hybrid car (that still pollutes), gets a serious tax deduction, but no such thing for EV’s.
I’ve been complaining about that some time trough facebook, so any support there is welcome (by joining, it’s in Dutch though, but that doesn’t change anything to the cause)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=49268518417

tom5007

Dirk, it is already too late! Once you have the Vectrix bug you will buy it. For me, the test ride was just a formality of re-assurance. I had it for a weekend test ride and that it was. I biought it Ok, coming to your points here are my personal experiences:
>> Yes, it is not 68 miles. The low end of the range is 26 miles (motorways) the high end is 45miles.

-bad battery connections
>> solved, some early productions had it but this was sorted out by recalls.

>> solved, new firmware takes better care of max currents by reducing max accelaration and increasing minimum voltage for batteries. This firmware was issued in October 2008.

>> not solved, some of the gearboxes are louder than gearboxes of other motorbikes. Nevertheless, Vectrix gearboxes seem to appear louder as there is no engine noise. Still I would also prefer a less noisy gearbox. When buying (and you will buy), make sure you test drive a number of bikes and then decide wich bike you will pick.

-sticky throttles
>> never had an issue. If so this is a minor repair (and under warranty)

-random number generators (haha)
>> Range estimation with Oct'08 firmware is very accurate and never let me down.

>> I dont seem to have this problem.

>> It is a Scooter and not a Mercedes.

>> Name me a company that is guaranteed to NOT go bust in the next 25 month.

-NiMh batteries of which the technology is obsolete now I believe with the coming of LIfePO
>> True, I still believe that there is a Vectrix live after the NiMH age. In a couple of years when I am due for a battery renewal I bet there will be companies that will "upgrade" my batteries into something more relevant. It might be even Vectrix or a Vectrix successor.

-NiMh batteries of which we all know they will not last as long as they state, and are very expensive to replace.
>> see above

>> Haha, I might have been lucky buying it for 6300£ here in the UK. But that's live. Don't be tempted to buy the low cost Vectrix version (lead acid batteries).

turok
turok's picture

Thanks, this helps! (the list of concerns just got shorter)

>> Yes, it is not 68 miles. The low end of the range is 26 miles (motorways) the high end is 45miles.
>>>>they should change that on their website!!!! Aren't they scared of being sued by someone??

>> solved, new firmware takes better care of max currents by reducing max accelaration and increasing minimum voltage for batteries. This firmware was issued in October 2008.
>>>>I didn’t know that! That's why they should inform more!

>> not solved, some of the gearboxes are louder than gearboxes of other motorbikes. Nevertheless, Vectrix gearboxes seem to appear louder as there is no engine noise. Still I would also prefer a less noisy gearbox. When buying (and you will buy), make sure you test drive a number of bikes and then decide wich bike you will pick.
>>>>I guess I won't have that luxury (I guess I'll have to order it) But I'm going to ask if I'll be allowed to test the bike that is meant for me before I buy it (I learned that from Mik :) )

>> I dont seem to have this problem.
>>>>I came across (only) 2 owners who said the bike was a bit bouncy in the front, thus I will ignore that

>> It is a Scooter and not a Mercedes.
>>>>true, It won't influence my decision.

>> Name me a company that is guaranteed to NOT go bust in the next 25 month.
>>>>haha, true also! I just hope that if it happens there will be some kind of support leftover.

>> True, I still believe that there is a Vectrix live after the NiMH age. In a couple of years when I am due for a battery renewal I bet there will be companies that will "upgrade" my batteries into something more relevant. It might be even Vectrix or a Vectrix successor.
>>>>This certainly crossed my mind too, but if done by third party, it will require other software too, it would be stupid if that is what's in the way!

>> Haha, I might have been lucky buying it for 6300£ here in the UK. But that's live. Don't be tempted to buy the low cost Vectrix version (lead acid batteries).
>>>>I can easely say: no way!

AndY1
AndY1's picture

Almost 10k EUR is to much. You can get Vectrix for much less if you're prepared to import from Italy:

7.795 € (Iva Inclusa (VAT included))
http://www.eco-motor.it/index.php

Or you can contact Verona dealer, where I got Vectrix at best price, even lower than above price (6.400 EUR without VAT). I ordered one from Verona dealer and I paid 170 EUR for delivery and they delivered the bike directly to my home to Slovenia.
Stefan Doss
Via Agrigento, 23
37138 Verona, Italy
T: +39 045 572499

I also work in the IT, I'm usually early adopter for all tech stuff and I don't have a repair service in my country. My initial problems were solved by Vectrix sending me an engineer from Poland factory and fix it at my home. How nice is that?

My suggestion is: GO FOR IT! It's spring, the best time to get Vectrix. It's such a pleasure to drive Vectrix, I miss riding it every day the bad weather hits my city. It's really Plug&Play.
Even if Vectrix goes bust (which I'm sure it wont), you will have a unique bike, which will gain it's value by being rare.

Send your Belgian dealer above link I posted and see if he will lower the price. If he doesn't, say to him you will import Vectrix from Italy. In any case, if your Vectrix needs servicing, Belgian dealer will have to service it :-)

AndY1
AndY1's picture

oh yes I forgot something,

In Belgium, no support whatsoever when you buy an EV
How about other countries?

It’s bizarre that someone who buys a hybrid car (that still pollutes), gets a serious tax deduction, but no such thing for EV’s.
I’ve been complaining about that some time trough facebook, so any support there is welcome (by joining, it’s in Dutch though, but that doesn’t change anything to the cause)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=49268518417

When I imported Vectrix from Italy, I had to file a VAT for Slovenia. I only had to pay Verona dealer a price without VAT (6.400 EUR), since VAT has to be paid in the country, where you register the bike for traffic (EU regulations). BUT, in my country, Slovenia, I was excused from paying VAT, because Vectrix didn't meet the demands to pay VAT and I saved 1.300 EUR. That's a nice stimulus. Additionally, I didn't have to pay road tax when I registered Vectrix and when I will have to extend my yearly registration for traffic.

turok
turok's picture

Almost 10k EUR is to much. You can get Vectrix for much less if you're prepared to import from Italy

I've been concidering that, because I saw quite big differences in price too..

-But I was worried that a local dealer wouldn't be happy with that and refuse to service mine (if required? I guess a firmware update from time to time doesn't hurt :) ) If you say a dealer will have to service it, I am more confident.

-I already sent an e-mail to the dealer in Rome (about a week ago,in English) but they didn't respond yet.

But I'll try the dealer in Verona too..

Thanks for the tip!

AndY1
AndY1's picture

It's best to call them, including the dealer in Verona. Call the Torino dealer from my link also. It doesn't hurt to try.

If/when you import the Vectrix from Italy, make sure to familiarize yourself with every beurocratic procedure that awaits you. There may be some bearocratic work involved, but if you save 1k-2k EUR, it doesn't hurt ;-)

And I'm sure you'll love the bike. Go try driving it, you'll see what we mean :-)

Mik
Mik's picture

I disagree with that one. As far as I know the fuse is still an issue. eyeinthesky's fuse blew after he got the new software I think, but I might be wrong.

It might be more likely that the fuse gets damaged during battery reassembly when it is done either without an inrush current limiter, or due to the fact that the inrush current limiter is poorly designed and needs to be removed before the batteries are connected. The inrush current starts to increase immediately when the limiter is removed and seems to be back to full strength just seconds later. I don't know how much later exactly. I might be totally off with this, though.

........................................................................................

About the "people only report the bad stuff": This is a cliche and in my opinion incorrect in regards to the Vectrix.

I know of several issues and problems that have not been reported, or clearly minimized in the reports. People want to help Vectrix along and not admit that they fell for the hype! The good gets mentioned and exaggerated, the bad points are often conveniently forgotten. Like how often the battery was replaced during the life of the scooter - under warranty, of course, but it is still a broken battery and should be included in "summary reports".

It has also been next to impossible to get anyone other than myself to measure and post acceleration data (jdh2550 excluded, but he does not have this "proud owner bias" ;-) ); it's almost as far off as the range claims!

To a casual observer I might of course appear to be just going on about negatives, but that is not true. It's about experiences and solutions, the good, the bad and the ugly!
I also tried to hold back reports whilst giving Vectrix time to sort out the problems, and always let them know about it first (until they canceled my warranty). That way I could report in a positive light how they honor their warranty etc. Now I'm still working on solutions, but without them. They are of course welcome to read and integrate as much as they like!

.......................................................................................

I don't agree with NiMH being outdated, either. It's just not well managed so far! It is probably the most mature battery technology currently available. That's why it's in the Toyotas, Hondas and Vectrix!

.......................................................................................

About Vectrix not communicating: The "Non-disclosure agreement" might be to blame for this. They are a publicly traded company and obliged by law to maximize returns to the shareholders.

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

turok
turok's picture

Hey Mik,

I read a lot of what you wrote, and I didn't have the idea you were going only about negatives, really.
It just seems like you have all the bad luck someone can have with such a bike, and I would probably have reacted much in the same way you did.

People want to help Vectrix along and not admit that they fell for the hype! The good gets mentioned and exaggerated, the bad points are often conveniently forgotten

This is why I wanted to be well informed before I bought one, because I'm exactly like those people. Normally, I would have tested the bike, bought one immediately and then defend my mistake.
Not this time I won't! It’s way too much money to make that error.
Fortunately some people have been honest, like you! I know now about the real world range and other real issues, thank you for that!

Acceleration data, as data they're not all that important to me. If I like what I'll feel, that's ok. But Point proven about the lies again.
It's the price to pay of our capitalist system, I guess.. It almost seems like there is a fixed rule for lying about battery performance in the industry (something like everybody adds 30% to the real world values :) )
But IF I DON’T buy one, let that be clear: it will certainly have been influenced by these lies. I stick with what I said before: THEY SHOULD BE HONEST, even if that meant less sales.
If I WILL buy one, I’ll feel like a whore having to “swallow” (the lies) to get what I want. Very, very embarrassing.

But the list of concerns gets shorter, and with a test drive due tomorrow, I might still be buying one.

-My biggest concern left now, is the life expectancy of the batteries.
They are quite expensive, and if I may compare them (?) with the small AA/AAA NiMh batteries I daily use (a lot, as an electronics freak), it doesn’t look good.
Some of those haven’t even lasted 2 years (and I only use GP, which should be good quality)
I hope the Vectrix batteries will last a year of 5 or so.
I wonder though, If Vectrix went broke (or when my warranty is over) , will there be people capable to fit new/better batteries? I guess and hope the answer will be yes.

-Fuses are there to blow and to protect the rest. As long as they don’t blow every month or so..

-The noisy gearbox… darn, with all the new technology, why must an old one fail????

we'll see... we'll see..

Greetz..

antwilkinson

Have the test drive, but do not purchase just yet.

extract from Preliminary Results:-
As of 30 September 2008 the Company had $11,596,000 of cash available for operations. Given the expected increase in sales during fiscal 2009 and the level of working capital which will be required to deliver against those expectations we believe it will be necessary to accelerate our need for fund raising during the first half of fiscal 2009. As discussed above, if we are unable to complete the fund raising by the end of March our auditors may issue a report indicating there is substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern in connection with the issuance of our financial statements.

http://www.digitallook.com/news/rns/2568368-113276/VRX-Preliminary_Results.html

Buzby
Buzby's picture

Don't Purchase?

Heck, if were that scare of a purchase, the Timeshare industry would be dead in the water! I've heard all the scare stories, and had to make a calculated guess that Vectix - like any new technology - would ride out the storm. I'm now reaching my 1st anniversary as a Vectrix convert and apart from some minor niggles, I'm really happy with my purchase.

Only by supporing he technology will it develop - and at least the VX1 is HERE, compared to my original intention to buy a Smart electric (the car) which nearly 2 years on is STILL no nearer public release.

If you've got the money, go for it. You'll be kicking yourself later....

- Raymond

Mik
Mik's picture

We would like to thank our shareholders, vendors and employees for their faith, confidence and hard work in achieving this early position for all Vectrix electric technologies.

Hey, what about us, the riders? Why am I not surprised?? ;-)

turok
turok's picture

Have the test drive, but do not purchase just yet

You may be right, waiting a month won't hurt me :-)
If they don't succeed to find the necessary funding, maybe they're gonna do a sellout again :-)

-I already sent an e-mail to the dealer in Rome (about a week ago,in English) but they didn't respond yet.

But I'll try the dealer in Verona too..

I seem to get no answer to any of e-mails I sent to the Italian dealers (the one I sent to Verona was even in Italian, I had it translated), but then again I may be a bit impatient.
Calling them on the phone scares me a bit, not speaking a single word of Italian an I know I'll forget to ask half of my questions:-)

AndY1
AndY1's picture

Verona dealer speaks fluent English. Give him a call :-)

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

We would like to thank our shareholders, vendors and employees for their faith, confidence and hard work in achieving this early position for all Vectrix electric technologies.

Hey, what about us, the riders? Why am I not surprised?? ;-)

Ant - thanks for that link it's fascinating reading! (I'd meant to look up their report but never got around to it.)

Mik - Vectrix isn't thanking you because they reckon you should be thanking them ;)

Here's a VERY interesting section of the report (and it confirms our suspicions about battery choice):

Adverse Purchase Commitment

During fiscal 2008 the Company entered into an agreement to settle outstanding purchase commitments and a strategic agreement to develop lithium battery technology and production capability (the "Lithium Agreement") with a battery manufacturer. Under the agreement, the Company agreed to pay consideration of $4,208,500 to settle its adverse purchase commitment. Of this amount, $3,979,500 was recorded as an adverse purchase commitment in fiscal 2007 and the remaining $229,000 was recorded as an adverse purchase commitment in fiscal 2008. This amount was settled through the payment of $3,090,000 for NiMH batteries and a commitment to deliver Vectrix scooters valued at $1,118,500. At 30 September 2008, the Company had a balance of $791,000 in accrued liabilities representing the amount of scooters not yet delivered to the battery manufacturer.

So, if I'm reading that section right - Vectrix did saddle themselves with a purchase commitment for NiMH and by agreeing to settle recognize that NiMH is not the battery they want. Sorry all you NiMH fans... However, I do expect that you'll be able to swap out NiMH for a "plug compatible" replacement LiFePO4 pack - at a cost to you.

That's just a guess based on the above section of their financial report.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

antwilkinson

You are going to want to buy one, once you have a test drive. But right now there is a chance that you may spend 9650euros and endup with no warantee. If Vectrix do go bust, contact the dealers and buy one cheap. It's worth waiting.

turok
turok's picture

So, if I'm reading that section right - Vectrix did saddle themselves with a purchase commitment for NiMH and by agreeing to settle recognize that NiMH is not the battery they want. Sorry all you NiMH fans... However, I do expect that you'll be able to swap out NiMH for a "plug compatible" replacement LiFePO4 pack - at a cost to you.

I took the time to read the report completely, but some sections were somewhat too difficult to understand for me.
But that piece I understood (partially), and it looks like good news to me too!
But I guess waiting for Vectrix to come out with a model with LiFePO4 batteries could take more than a few months..

But right now there is a chance that you may spend 9650euros and endup with no warantee. If Vectrix do go bust, contact the dealers and buy one cheap. It's worth waiting.

Indeed!

kevin smith
kevin smith's picture

hi mike jsut noticed that when looking at the main brain of the vectrix???????????? it seems to share a lot/look simlar with one of my old scooters thats a lepton-e scooter made in italy and had regen looked very complicated and was and was bit tempramental
but on the flip side if you flicked a switchon hard mode and ran out of juce you could always push it and
i had to do this for aprox 3/500 yards and got 3miles running time but i was goosed when i was on scooter as it took me home .
but thought it was a good achevment .kev

turok
turok's picture

Guys,

I took the test drive today.

You were all totally right: if I'd test it I'd want one.
It's beautiful, it's smooth, its powerful, it’s very quiet (at least this one was), the regenerative brake is something I’d never want to miss again, and I hate my car now.

Btw, my local dealer offered me a 2008 model at 7995€, because of some deal wasn’t closed somewhere..

I know I’m going to buy one, but I’ll give myself a few days time to think about it.

AndY1
AndY1's picture

We told you so :-) I hate it every time I have to drive my Renault Clio.

8000 EUR is a good price. I got it for 6400 EUR without VAT and that was the lowest price I could get anywhere.

Mik
Mik's picture

Guys,

I know I’m going to buy one, but I’ll give myself a few days time to think about it.

How about a used one?
That way, it will be cheaper and out of warranty sooner - and then you can help with the reprogramming sooner! HAHA!

I just can't wait 'til there are other Vectrix riders without warranty, not much longer now!

Here is one for sale in Vienna, Austria:

http://www.vectrix-forum.de/index.php/forum?func=view&catid=9&id=135#130

moccasin
moccasin's picture

Guys,

You were all totally right: if I'd test it I'd want one.
It's beautiful, it's smooth, its powerful, it’s very quiet (at least this one was), the regenerative brake is something I’d never want to miss again, and I hate my car now.

Turok,

The bike comes with a two year warranty. Remember that. Some people will have problems with their bike. Go to any vehicle forum and you'll find the same thing. No vehicle on earth is immune to problems, and you will never know if you get a good one or a bad one until you actually own one. Ducking potential problems is walking away from potential vehicular bliss. Your choice, but you might be cheating yourself if you walk away.

I always thought I wanted a big Harley. One day I decided that I was never going to know if I really wanted one until I bought one. I did, and I love it. I cheated myself out of many years of ownership because of all the horror stories I had read.

When I found the Vectrix, I took a chance on buying new technology with the closest help being 440 miles round trip away. I love the bike. I didn't have greater needs than this bike provides for, so it is my perfect solution to work commuting, and I sincerely hope the company thrives for many years, because when I need a new expensive battery, I won't hesitate to buy one, because it will cost less than a new bike, and no MORE than I would have spend on gas, oil and mantenance anyway, so if I end up not saving a dime, at least the bike paid for itself and was a hoot to ride! :-)

Best of luck with your decision! :-)

turok
turok's picture

How about a used one?
That way, it will be cheaper and out of warranty sooner - and then you can help with the reprogramming sooner! HAHA!

ROFL! I'd love to.. But this used one goes almost as expensive as a new one with the special offer I got here (7995)
But honestly, the first things I will do when my warranty is expired, is take it apart, personalize the colors, put a brighter front beam on it (like you?) and try to figure out how to get full control over the software..

I sincerely hope the company thrives for many years, because when I need a new expensive battery, I won't hesitate to buy one, because it will cost less than a new bike, and no MORE than I would have spend on gas, oil and mantenance anyway, so if I end up not saving a dime, at least the bike paid for itself and was a hoot to ride!

I hope Vectrix continues to exist too, but I don’t worry about batteries any more, if the original breaks down, the next will only be better!

turok
turok's picture

Count me among the proud Vectrix owners :P

I just sent a mail to confirm my order, a silver 2008..

Now cross my fingers, and hope the delivery goes quick and smooth :)

I can't wait!

Turok

Pages

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage