EVS23 Dec.2-5, 2007 Anaheim, CA

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
drivin98
EVS23 Dec.2-5, 2007 Anaheim, CA

Hosted by the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) in partnership with the World Electric Vehicle Association (WEVA), EVS23 takes place Dec 2-5, 2007 in Anaheim, CA.

Check out their site for details. It looks great! http://www.electricdrive.org/evs23/

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: EVS23 Dec.2-5, 2007 Anaheim, CA

No way! I live there! Hope I'm not in school while it's going on! :)

Hmm...

Anybody know how much? Can't find it for the public. Unless this is it. Hope not.

LOL! GM is a sponser!

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

Don Harmon

I think the link has been posted to the Show: http://www.electricdrive.org/evs23/index.php It IS open to the public at least one day. Stop by and say hello. We will be in Booth # 668!

Best,

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture

"Experience electric drive first hand by test driving battery, hybrid and fuel cell electric vehicles"

I'm guessing you need a driver's license for this. Not cool. Maybe I'll get one by then. Would be a good excuse. ;)

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

Mannyman
Mannyman's picture

Electric Dragin’, Nilar (NiMH Battery) Inc. and Plug-In Conversions are bringing you to EVS23 via radio and Internet with a two hour Radio Show from right next to the Anaheim Convention Center (Hilton Property). Dave Stall and Bob Chabot plus the Movers & Shakers Car Club will bring their ESPN Radio 800 AM (www.espn800.com/rpm) Radio Show to discuss electric-drive as we wait for the EVS23 doors to open to the Public. So listen in from home, on your way to EVS23 or come early and join in the program.

Details:

What: Electric-drive Radio Show

When: Sunday, December 2, 2007 from 9:00 to 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time

Where: Next to the Anaheim Convention Center / live broadcast 800 AM San Diego, www.espnradio800.com RPM Today Show, call-in 1-866-377-6800 .

Why: Tell the world to FUEL GOOD with the power of electric-drive.

How: Radio, internet, call in or be there in person. We will broadcast until the doors open for EVS23 at 11:00 A.M.

Archived: The radio show will be stored for playback at http://totallymotorsports.com/You-Auto-Know.html for you future reference.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage