Built Your Own Cycle?

2 replies [Last post]
ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

Who here has actually built their own scooter or cycle for personal use (not for sale)?

I know there are a couple of you here.

I've built a few in my life, but only if the dog hasn't eaten the parts...

build-it.jpg

www.BaseStationZero.com
THINKING X-TREME? - Do a Google search for "Alpha Products International" first!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: Built Your Own Cycle?

Uh, am I missing something?

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contained herein.

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: Built Your Own Cycle?

*bursts into uncontrollable laughter*

*regains semblance of composure*

Okay, okay. As long as either of them posts more pictures like this let them flame all they want :D!

*looks again and relapses into hysteria*

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contained herein.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Short URL

Customize This