Whoops.. upgrade hosed front page
I did a bit of upgrading this afternoon .. the site is now running on Drupal 5.4, a release that fixed a few security bugs. Additionally I added a few packages which appeared to be useful, but one of them contains a bug which prevented the front page from working. Other pages on the site were working, only the front page, and therefore I did not see the problem -- thanks to DaveW's sharper eyes he saw it and notified me.
That would explain why I had problems getting on all day. Only I had problems getting anywhere at all.
Then I realized for some reason I had typed "visforvoltage.com" into the address bar. LQTM :D!
I couldnt get on all day as well!
Glad to see you got the front page glitch fixxed....
you IT guys, LoL always messing with the software, LOL