A possible business plan

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
A possible business plan

Some of y'all have talked about a business plan/idea of going to China, finding some components, importing the components, assembling them here in the U.S.

Here's a different idea that I've toyed with the idea.. it would obviously serve a different market than the low end scooter is aimed at.

Malibu Motorcycle Works sells bare frames they can configure as a "kit". There are several makers of 'custom' motorcycle frames, not just these guys. They're just the ones who popped out yesterday when I glanced into eBay.

Anyway the plan would be to get these frames - build as electric - sell into the market that wants "choppers". But I suppose chopper enthusiasts also like loud. So maybe that won't work. Besides these things have horrible aerodynamics ...

Mountain chen
Re: A possible business plan

Some of y'all have talked about a business plan/idea of going to China, finding some components, importing the components, assembling them here in the U.S.

Here's a different idea that I've toyed with the idea.. it would obviously serve a different market than the low end scooter is aimed at.

Malibu Motorcycle Works sells bare frames they can configure as a "kit". There are several makers of 'custom' motorcycle frames, not just these guys. They're just the ones who popped out yesterday when I glanced into eBay.

Anyway the plan would be to get these frames - build as electric - sell into the market that wants "choppers". But I suppose chopper enthusiasts also like loud. So maybe that won't work. Besides these things have horrible aerodynamics ...

------------
- David Herron, davidherron.com, 7gen.com
- EVT 4000, Charger bike (rebuilt), Vego 600sx (rebuilt), Electrified Electra Townie
- Lectra motorcycle

Why not jointed venture with us ? We are looking forward to a more professional partner like these experters in this Forums instead of ZAP. ZAP seems don't have any good engineers. I didn't get more quality feeback from ZAP than from here the pass years.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

Mujin, who is in charge of your packing? I mean, why wasn't the XM2k strapped to the pallet and the whole moped wrapped in bubble wrap?

I'd be interested in doing more business with you mainly because it seems you have connections, but I still want to know why these items were just bouncing around on their trip to the US. Customers with damaged items are not happy customers - and I have over 200 emails about the XM2k to back that up.

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

Mountain chen

Dear Fox,It is really a pity for the XM2000 quality problem.I think Efun Team (Aileen and her husband and her Niece) should be responsible for production and quality in 2006 before they split from me. They still use 2 speed motors with Shifter Mods and Fixes in Efun B and Efun C nowaday models.

It was really beyond my control at that time.

Mountain chen

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage