Fifteen year old kicks Al's butt!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
deronmoped
Fifteen year old kicks Al's butt!

Did anyone read this essay that some 15 year old girl did on Al's movie? Seems to explain in detail what is going on. I wish I was 1/10 that smart when I was that old.

A 15 YEAR OLD, Kristen Byrnes of Portland Maine, decided to investigate climate change. During the 4 months she wrote this extra credit assignment for Honors Earth Science, at Portland High School, she maintained a grade point average of 4.0 while participating on her school’s track and field team. Her most recent progress reports average 98.4% with 100% in 4 classes. All of her classes are honors or college prep.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ponderthemaunderg/id13.html

Deron.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: Fifteen year old kicks Al's butt!

Just a quick read; some of her information is incorrect. Something about there not being a spread of the plague.

But it's always nice to see Gore get slapped.

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

deronmoped

Geese Guys

Take it easy on the fifteen year old.

Now you have to admit that she made Al sound like some drop out.

And if you guys would kindly link to your web site that tells us all about GW/CC, I will check out what is wrong with her information. It's real easy to say she got this or that wrong, but it's another thing to do what she did, a detailed, referenced, breakdown of the movie.

Anyways, I would be interested in what you guys found wrong, just give me one or two with links to the correct information.

Deron.

deronmoped

Articfox

I read that article about the plague, sounds like they are selling newspapers. Here is what I came up with.

Perspective and history: Plague has a remarkable place in history. For centuries, plague represented disaster for those living in Asia, Africa and Europe, where, it has been said, populations were so affected that sometimes there were not enough people left alive to bury the dead (Gross, 1995). Because the cause of plague was unknown, plague outbreaks contributed to massive panic in cities and countries where it appeared. The disease was believed to be delivered upon the people by the displeasure of the gods, by other supernatural powers or, by heavenly disturbance. Innocent groups of people were blamed for spreading plague and were persecuted by the panicked masses. Numerous references in art, literature and monuments attest to the horrors and devastation of past plague epidemics. So imprinted in our minds is the fear of plague that, even now, entering into the 21st century, a suspected plague outbreak can incite mass panic and bring much of the world's economy to a temporary standstill. The number of human plague infections is low when compared to diseases caused by other agents, yet plague invokes an intense, irrational fear, disproportionate to its transmission potential in the post-antibiotic/vaccination era.

Deron.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage