Question for Mountain Chen

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Webmaster
Webmaster's picture
Question for Mountain Chen

Mountain-

A couple of us on here have the x-treme XB508 or XB600....the scooter/e-bike sold by USA X-treme Scooters. My question is do you know who manufactures these in China? I'm just curious about their actual "origin." Good products to me and I wonder if the same manufacturer makes more scooter-ebike type scooters that we haven't seen here in the USA.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply to this question.

Gushar

sgmdudley
Re: Question for Mountain Chen

I too have a question for Mountain. I have the ZAP Zapino and just found this machine that looks identical, except it has a 4100 watt motor. 50KM limited, 65KM unlimited.
http://www.myfeva.com.au/myFEVA%20DeJaVu.htm.
Who built this one? Is it the same as the Zapino except for the motor?

Robert Dudley
E-Scoot Tech

Ben

I think you will find that the Zapino is a DeJaVu look alike!!

The reality is that the body plastics are used by many manufacturers. That is just how it works in China.

Peak watts is not the same as continuous rating. Same with any motor, there is always a power curve and there is always a peak. Max power is Max power. Does it mean little.. No, I don't think so, it is one of many parts to rating a motor. Power curves, peak power, torque curves, efficiency. They All matter. The motors in my scooters are highly efficient with good usable power and torque curves. The amounts listed on site are Output watts not Input watts.

FEVA is an importer/distributor, not just a dealer.
Images on the site are for illustration purposes and it is true that one is in fact of a 2000w model which is not currently listed. There are also other motor options available or will be soon.

The 65km/h version listed is the slower high torque version.. better for hill climbing. There are other options available. E.g faster speed less torque.

Mountain chen

I too have a question for Mountain. I have the ZAP Zapino and just found this machine that looks identical, except it has a 4100 watt motor. 50KM limited, 65KM unlimited.
http://www.myfeva.com.au/myFEVA%20DeJaVu.htm.
Who built this one? Is it the same as the Zapino except for the motor?

Old ZAPINO is quicker on speed and lighter on weight,new ZAPINO is slower and heavier....they are both 6 phase motor/controllers. That's what I know by now.

Mountain chen

Mountain-

A couple of us on here have the x-treme XB508 or XB600....the scooter/e-bike sold by USA X-treme Scooters. My question is do you know who manufactures these in China? I'm just curious about their actual "origin." Good products to me and I wonder if the same manufacturer makes more scooter-ebike type scooters that we haven't seen here in the USA.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply to this question.

Gushar
------------

XM scooter mostly come from Zhejing province. It is called scooter town in Yongkang city,Zhejiang province....most them are 500W lower power.

gushar

Mountain-

Thanks for your reply. However, I am referring to the XB models sold by xtreme which are described as "E-bikes" or "electric bicycles." Maybe that's what you were referring to as well...but just in error called them XM.

Gushar

Gus

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage