Nova Scooters opens their doors

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
NovaScooters
Nova Scooters opens their doors

Hello V,

Nova Scooters LLC has officially opened it's doors at 12:01 AM Eastern Time.

Nova Scooters of Northern Virginia has made strategic partnerships both domestic and abroad and through these partnerships is quickly establishing a significant coast to coast presence to provide quality electric vehicles, parts and accessories to the public.

As we move into 2008 and on into 2009 we expect the product offerings from Nova Scooters to increase significantly.

As we celebrate opening our doors for business we have two very special offerings.

The Nova Scooters Commuter 3500 Hubmotor and Controller kit at a substantial pre-order discount price.

And a further 10% reduction using our Checkout Coupon Code for customers that would like to pre-order the Commuter 3500 kit. The pre-order discount combined with the 10% checkout coupon result in a price that can't be matched even if you were to import the kit yourself.

To obtain the Checkout Coupon Code email info [at] novascooters.com and place "Checkout Coupon Code" in the subject line of your email.

Coupon is good through April 16, 2008.
Limit one per customer please.

If you require any additional information please contact us at info [at] novascooters.com or phone (703) 940-1599 10 to 4 Monday-Friday or use our Click to Call button located on the top right of our website and we'll pay for the call.

We're all about saving you money while providing only top quality field proven products that are back by service you can depend on.

Thank You

Nova Scooters LLC

andrew
andrew's picture
Re: Nova Scooters opens their doors

From the 3500 Motor Controller Kit you mention that the controller is "set for 55 amps." Is this continuous or peak? That doesn't seem to make sense, as 55 amps * 60v = 3300 * .88 (efficiency, just a guess) = 2904 watts output.

[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/587-my-kz750-electric-motorcycle-project]KZ750 Motorcycle Conversion[/url]
[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/588-fixing-my-chinese-scooter]900 watt scooter[/url]
Pic from http://www.electri

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

If I buy one and don't like it, can I return it for a full refund?

Have you replacement parts available?

Are you a drop-shipper, manufacturer, distributor or retailer?

How's your customer service? Who are you?

Are these China-made? Is there lead(Pb) in the paint?

Have you done testing on your scooters for actual performance ratings and specs?

:)

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Wow! A "maxed out" retro scooter is $9,832! That's a lot of money...

I like the amount of detail on the site and the description of range etc. It's almost as if a certain other Virginian we know was involved... ;-)

Good luck guys - and let me know how many "maxed out" scooters you sell...

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

It's almost as if a certain other Virginian we know was involved...

Earl of Kent? That's who I'm guessing. Any mods wanna check IP's for a match?

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

reikiman
reikiman's picture

Any mods wanna check IP's for a match?

Already have - already have a match - it's pretty obvious who is who so I wonder why the need for subterfuge. UPDATE: I have received a contact from the President of Nova Scooters and she is clearly not the person who is the obvious match for a site member who lives in Northern Virginia that has been espousing ideas similar to what's shown on the Nova Scooters web site. It would be inappropriate to debate this further on this thread.

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture

Ah, yes! It's so obvious now!

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage