"Werker" brand Pb batteries

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
andrew
andrew's picture
"Werker" brand Pb batteries

Does anyone have any experience using Werker batteries? This is the brand carried by Batteries Plus. Someone on the ES forum said they are made by Deka East Penn Manufacturing Co. I can't find any detailed spec sheets.

Aerowhatt
Aerowhatt's picture
Re: "Werker" brand Pb batteries

The Werker Flodded batts are made Deka East Penn Manufacturing Co. The VRLA's Or SLA's ARE NOT. They are made in China and most are typical UPS output and design. I have one set running an eGO II which can pull 180 amps. These are different than most of theirs though. They are designated as DC (Deep Cycle)(yellow tops) and have decent voltage holding under peak loads. They are about average for a U1 sized SLA. A much better choice for the same price (give or take) Is Interstates DCS-33 which specs at 25 AH for a 1 hour discharge compared to 19AH for the Werker. The interstate DCS-33 is made in the US by Dynasty.

Aerowhatt

Does anyone have any experience using Werker batteries? This is the brand carried by Batteries Plus. Someone on the ES forum said they are made by I can't find any detailed spec sheets.
------------
KZ750 Motorcycle Conversion
900 watt scooter
Pic from http://www.electricmotorbike.org/

mf70
Re: "Werker" brand Pb batteries

Just bought a pack. I'll report on how they hold up.

I'll be bank charging them with four Vector Chargers, so they should stay equalized.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage