old member back again

1 reply [Last post]
skylark

Hello;

I was a member on the old old V is for Voltage forums, going as e_equals_ir or something like that.

I have a brushed wilderness electric hubmotor running 36V, 12aH lead acid, on a Giant Sedona. I have had it 3 or 4 years, and it just keeps on chugging along with no problems or issues other than a new set of batteries every spring. I commute with it sometimes, if it is not raining or if I don't feel like I need the exercise of my regular pedal bike. My commute is 2 miles which is very easy and I think an electric bike is the fastest way to commute due to the fact that I can take shortcuts and avoid traffic.

I just happened across the new forum while doing a web search and I'm glad to see the forum is back. Its good to see that at least some of the old group is here.

I have a few questions but will post them as separate threads.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: old member back again

Welcome back, and I look forward to hearing more.

- David Herron, Green Transportation Examiner, Green Transportation Info, The Long Tail Pipe, Electric Race News, davidherron.com, 7gen.com, What is Reiki
- Charger bike (rebuilt), Electrified Electra Townie, 1971 Karmann Ghia

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Customize This