Wow - I guess they REALLY don't like me...

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Wow - I guess they REALLY don't like me...

File this under "wow, who'd have thunk it?"

I decided to try and buy a product from a vendor and here's the reply I got:

Dear Harding Technology Ventures, LLC,

XXXXXXXXXXXX has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Message from merchant:
Please do not order from us as we have no interest in having any dealings with
you, your firm or agents. Any continued interactions by you, your firm or agents
with our internet store will be considered a violation of 18.2-152.4 Section A-4
Thank You

Well at least they said thank you! According to this site: http://www.iprotect.com/Community_Forum/statutes-states-ctr-2.php I don't think they have much of a chance of prosecuting under 18.2-152.4 Section A-4. It's a computer trespass law - kind of hard to see how a websites e-commerce site could have a "no trespassers" sign on the "front door"!

However, I guess they won't be sending me any product either. Oh well.

strawhistle
Re: Wow - I guess they REALLY don't like me...

Mr Harding , Is this the the same supplyer that we both know ???

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

I say let's eBomb the site and email address.

"I've got your Section A-4 right here!"

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

strawhistle

At lest you got your money back later

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

PJD
PJD's picture

Who was the vendor, may we ask?

NovaScooters

http://www.voltsrider.net/vr/forum_posts...

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

http://www.voltsrider.net/vr/forum_posts...

Oh brother, more one sided drivel (forget the MacDonald's milkshake analogy - it's really nothing like that). I started this thread because I didn't much like being threatened with a computer trespass law for simply trying to buy a product from a public website. People on this site have shown that they like to know as much about vendors as possible because there's so much uncertainty in the market.

It's also yet another example of how they take every attempt I make to get past this and twist it into some sort of evil thing I'm doing. Please, get over it! We had a simple miscommunication about something - that's all. Be a grown up and simply talk to me so that we can sort it out.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

A reply from "NovaScooters"?

Isn't NovaScooters & VoltsRider of the same person/company (well, under his wife's name)?

<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture

NovaScooters had been NOT been identified anywhere in this thread, until they assumed the thread was about them. Do they have a guilty conscience?

Nuff said,
Grandpa Chas S.

NovaScooters

Not assuming it was about us, we knew it was about us based on the initial post and the detailed paypal reply to the refund reposted here.

John, nothing to talk about or sort out. We did not start this post, you did, we merely responded to clear things up. We have zero desire for you to transact business with us, so no reason for you to interact with us further.

Pleased pay attention to your business and leave ours to us, we have no reason to re-establish a relationship with you, we saw where that got us, and now our shields are up, permanently.

Thanks

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

Who is this "us" and "we" you speak of NovaScooters?

For me, the "us" refers to me and my two cats - they handle the accounting and legal services. ;)

Would you do business with me? Err, us? 'Cuz your "18.2-152.4 Section A-4" doesn't mean Jack to me where I am.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Not assuming it was about us, we knew it was about us based on the initial post and the detailed paypal reply to the refund reposted here.

Knowing how much you like your secrecy I deleted your name from the post so it wasn't that detailed. You chose to tie your name to this thread, not I.

John, nothing to talk about or sort out. We did not start this post, you did, we merely responded to clear things up. We have zero desire for you to transact business with us, so no reason for you to interact with us further.

Pleased pay attention to your business and leave ours to us, we have no reason to re-establish a relationship with you, we saw where that got us

See, there you go again - assuming that there was some awful thing that happened that I was responsible for. All that happened was I was careless and made a lame joke that hinted Tracy might have been involved with Nova Scooters. Also you seem to think I backed out of a deal - I said I was interested and was working through details - there was obviously a miscommunication there. Point to these incidents where I "attacked" or even spoke badly about Nova Scooters - I've never done that.

and now our shields are up, permanently.

Then please remove that drivel you have posted about me at the voltsrider.net forum (both the original post and the follow up). It's all just a one-sided account and I'd like to see it gone or at least give me the opportunity to reply with my side of the story - it's all a lot less bad than you make it sound. If you remove those posts or allow me the chance to reply then I'll stop trying to contact you and engage you in discussion. All I'm trying to do is open lines of communication so we can clear up the misunderstanding. If you delete those posts I won't have any need to clear things up with you.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

All I'm trying to do is open lines of communication so we can clear up the misunderstanding. If you delete those posts I won't have any need to clear things up with you.

LOL! If that's directed at whom I think it is, that's not going to happen - did you listen to how he barked orders to his wife on that video? Conversations will be his way or completely one sided. :D

NovaScooters

Could it be because they post stuff that damages my reputation on a website that they control (voltsrider.net) but give me no way to reply to it to clarify things?

There's the pot calling the kettle black, post on V, get us banned so we can't reply, and then post all kinds of things about us so we have no way to reply to it...

Not fun, ehhh?

NovaScooters

what, are all you guys like 15?

Evidently,
We banned him from hotmail, then voltsrider, then from PM'ing us on V, then he wants to link to our store, then he orders from us, then he posts here that he TRIED to order from a vendor and surprise, they refused his order, and starts this thread...

Clueless, dont blame us, we didn't start this thread. Look like he was just out to start trouble (as usual) to us.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Could it be because they post stuff that damages my reputation on a website that they control (voltsrider.net) but give me no way to reply to it to clarify things?

There's the pot calling the kettle black, post on V, get us banned so we can't reply, and then post all kinds of things about us so we have no way to reply to it...

Go ahead and revise history all you like - I never "got you banned" from anything. All this stuff is still simply your one sided interpretation of events. Remove the posts from your forum and I'll never contact you again. I'll also ask the mods here to remove my posts from this thread and any other posts you deem contain "all kinds of stuff" about you that I wrote.

I'm sorry that you think it's entirely reasonable to threaten me with computer trespass laws when all I wanted to do was buy product from you so that I could use it. You could have simply refunded my money.

NovaScooters

Check your email...

Feb 28 and Mar 12, it's all there, I have it in my sent file, banned and blocked, then blocked again here on V from PM.

We are done with this thread, it was a no win sit from the beginning, if we didn't respond it was because "we were scared we had done something wrong", if we did respond then that was wrong too.

DONE !

You can post what you like, you and we klnow what really happened here.

Our advise is you should go tend to your business and stop posting crap on the net, we dont have time for this, how is it you and Fox do, not enough customers to keep you busy ?

Then go market and get off V with this crap.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Perhaps 15 is actually too mature?

NovaScooters

The first bike we ever sold, evidently wind powered, drove 6,000 miles and delivered it personally (we don't deliver anymore).
wp.jpg

Bikes prep'd and ready to go. All have bank charge amd BattEQ hookups and load tested and balanced battery packs. Each bike is road tested 20 km and all updates have been performed to our spec's. They all now come with BattEQ and full 12 month unlimited mileage warranty including tires and battery. We also have service plans and discounted upgrades to 20, 40 and 60 AH C-LiFePo4 packs with 6 year warranty.

prep.jpg

Of course, the blue and red bikes in the background are not for sale (the one's with windshields). They are protoype, the red one now has the NOVA Commuter 3500 prototype motor which was increased from 50 to 75 amps, added reverse and increased regen braking to 100 amps and added a variable regen controller to brake levers. The blue one now sports a 6 phase 4,500 watt motor that is in testing that uses two controllers in tandem. Very torquey, will spin on gravel with ease, and if you bleach the road, it will smoke the back tire. It is running a huge 110/90-10 rear tire and could turn the infamously huge Michelin Bopper 120/90-10 on the rear if it would fit the bike, and it will, we are extending the rear swingarm on the blue bike to add the Bopper to the rear for testing.

That's why we don't have time to play here, we are doin' stuff.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

I wish you every success.

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

That's why we don't have time to play here, we are doin' stuff.

Yeah. Like posting spam (advertising in the wrong section). You should be banned, you know the rules here.

Topic locked

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage