Numo Cruiser feedback?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
JimP
Numo Cruiser feedback?

Hi, all,

I'm considering getting an electric scooter for use around town and have been wondering about the Numo Cruiser.

It looks like it might be a viable, less expensive alternative to some of the more motorcycle-like offerings. One thing I'm wondering about, though, is the current (no pun intended) state of the Connecticut company making them. Most of the references I see to the Cruiser are a few years old and some dealers that list it show it as unavailable.

Anyone know if it's still being made or has been updated at all since its inception? Anyone have one or have opinions about them? (It's after business hours here and I just called their phone number which still answers with a recorded message from Numotion, so I guess that's a start. These outfits seem to come and go so fast you never know.)

Thanks,

Jim

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: Numo Cruiser feedback?

Don't know about the status of the company.

I've looked at a Numo Cruiser and was impressed by the construction etc. But clearly you're correct to question whether a given vendor is stable enough to keep providing parts etc. To the extent that a given vendor uses proprietary parts you're trapped by that given vendor. Wait, I'm at an open source software conference right now and sitting surrounded by open source software developers. FWIW

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage