eliminating email updates/help

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
gushar
eliminating email updates/help

When I check my email I have all these updates from the forum. How can I stop these from automatically being sent to my email. I don't need them. Thanks for your help!

Gushar

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: eliminating email updates/help

This is controlled by your 'subscriptions'.

Go to your 'My Account' page (see the sidebar) ... Click on Subscriptions ... then there are subareas you can click on, each are a type of subscription you can have. Simply uncheck the existing subscriptions you have on each page and make sure to click the SAVE button as appropriate.

Also on the Overview page there is a Settings subarea. Simply click on Settings to open up that area.. you'll see some general subscriptions settings including one determining whether you'll autosubscribe to postings.

gushar

Thanks Reikiman...think I have them shut off now.

Just wonder how they became active to begin with. I don't recall having done anything to activate them????

Gushar

Gus

gushar

Spoke to soon! I did what you described but today my email box was still full...with these:

V is for Voltage Community] forum subscription update for gushar : lead cobalt batteryā€¸

Can you or one of the other forum support team go into my account and see if you can stop this! I'd really appreciate it. I've tried everything and nothing is working to get these stopped.

Thanks,
Gushar

This is an edit to the above info in this message...I went back and sure enough some pages were still checked...although I swear I recall unchecking those and saving it. Anyway, no action required yet...until I wait and see if more come!

Gushar

Gus

gushar

Well, once again no matter what I've done I get an email box full of "updates" from the forum here. Admin...can you go into my account and fix it so I get no subscription updates for various threads...or for that matter nothing but an email private message? Please...these things are flooding my email.

Thank you in advance for your intervention on this. I've done everything you've indicated, some twice, and it has not fixed this problem.

Gushar

Gus

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage