60 volt 500 watt electric bicycle 45 km/hr when crusing press button mode

3 replies [Last post]
anyway

First time posting here. l'm from Montreal and there are a lot 36 volt e-cycle around doing 27km/hr depending of the battery charge with 20 miles autonomy. My wife rides one to work. l found a new distributor and all his e-cycle are 48 or 60 volt and most have 20 amp batteries

http://www.funecycle.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=165

Two of the 60 volt cycles have two modes. l rode the E-083 model. One mode cruise at 32 km/hr, on the press buttom mode l hit 45 km/hr. lt's amazing, not a word or publicity on his website. One thing l like of this distributor is that he carries all the parts and he has a technician for the repairs.

l wonder if the voltage of this motor can be raised to 72V and hit 50 m/hr when l read the posting modification instructions of the 48V X-treme 600 gives me hope. watt''

http://visforvoltage.org/forum/3534-30-mph-xtreme-xb-600-60v-modification-instructions .

l talked with an electronic technician and he told me it could be feasable providing the 60V motor is not an outastreached of a 48V.

lf it is feasable l will try to convince the wife to buy to buy one of these. l'm not quite riped to get rid of my 1985 Honda Elite 250.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Albireo54
Re: 60 volt 500 watt electric bicycle 45 km/hr when crusing ...

Hi anyway

I know this distributor. All his e-bike seems to me to be an upper quality products.
I get one of them (E-085) All the plastic have a very good fit, all nuts and bolt are snugly fit. No blemish at all. A very good look scooter. The guy is very frendly when i bought my bike. He give me a very good price - 300$ on the selling price. I am very happy whith my new scooter it run flawlessly except for 1 thing. 1 pedal do not stay on the shaft and always fall down. Here in Quebec we must have the pedal always on the bike.
I contact him by e-mail to inform him for the problem..... no answer....
Contact him by e-mail an other time and also tell him that my son want a scooter too.

His anwer !!!! I only want satisfied customer go by the other one else where.. And why yo do not use phone

I use e-mail only for proof and tracking.

This company is like others .... No service at all Beware!!!!!!

Albireo54

oupps i forgot to tell you a funny thing to.
This company is about 40 miles from my home, that is why when i bought the scooter i ask him
if i take special light ex 48 volts bulbs. The guy tell me yes it take 57V rated bulbs. i bought a full set of replacing bulbs At high price.

A home i check the bulbs it was regular 12v bulbs, i check on the scooter gee 12v bulbs too. This guy is a liar and sell me bulbs 3 times the price it worth

Don't trust this guy

denisp5964

I also bought this 60 volt-12ah ebike and it works quite well indeed. However, I had to change the battery pack (5 batteries) for 250.00 after only one year. ???

PS. To ANYWAY: THIS EBIKE HAS THREE SPEED MODES: Cruising Speed 28 kl/hr. High Speed 37 kl/hr and Climbing Speed 44 kl/hr

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
High Voltage: The Fast Track to Plug In the Auto Industry A behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars.
Motenergy ME-0907 Brushless DC Permanent Magnet Motor 3-Phase Permanent Magnet Brushless Motor equivalent to the ETEK
JensonUSA Bicycle parts and accessories
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Customize This