60 volt 500 watt electric bicycle 45 km/hr when crusing press button mode

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
anyway
60 volt 500 watt electric bicycle 45 km/hr when crusing press button mode

First time posting here. l'm from Montreal and there are a lot 36 volt e-cycle around doing 27km/hr depending of the battery charge with 20 miles autonomy. My wife rides one to work. l found a new distributor and all his e-cycle are 48 or 60 volt and most have 20 amp batteries

http://www.funecycle.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=165

Two of the 60 volt cycles have two modes. l rode the E-083 model. One mode cruise at 32 km/hr, on the press buttom mode l hit 45 km/hr. lt's amazing, not a word or publicity on his website. One thing l like of this distributor is that he carries all the parts and he has a technician for the repairs.

l wonder if the voltage of this motor can be raised to 72V and hit 50 m/hr when l read the posting modification instructions of the 48V X-treme 600 gives me hope. watt''

http://visforvoltage.org/forum/3534-30-mph-xtreme-xb-600-60v-modification-instructions .

l talked with an electronic technician and he told me it could be feasable providing the 60V motor is not an outastreached of a 48V.

lf it is feasable l will try to convince the wife to buy to buy one of these. l'm not quite riped to get rid of my 1985 Honda Elite 250.

Albireo54
Re: 60 volt 500 watt electric bicycle 45 km/hr when crusing ...

Hi anyway

I know this distributor. All his e-bike seems to me to be an upper quality products.
I get one of them (E-085) All the plastic have a very good fit, all nuts and bolt are snugly fit. No blemish at all. A very good look scooter. The guy is very frendly when i bought my bike. He give me a very good price - 300$ on the selling price. I am very happy whith my new scooter it run flawlessly except for 1 thing. 1 pedal do not stay on the shaft and always fall down. Here in Quebec we must have the pedal always on the bike.
I contact him by e-mail to inform him for the problem..... no answer....
Contact him by e-mail an other time and also tell him that my son want a scooter too.

His anwer !!!! I only want satisfied customer go by the other one else where.. And why yo do not use phone

I use e-mail only for proof and tracking.

This company is like others .... No service at all Beware!!!!!!

Albireo54

oupps i forgot to tell you a funny thing to.
This company is about 40 miles from my home, that is why when i bought the scooter i ask him
if i take special light ex 48 volts bulbs. The guy tell me yes it take 57V rated bulbs. i bought a full set of replacing bulbs At high price.

A home i check the bulbs it was regular 12v bulbs, i check on the scooter gee 12v bulbs too. This guy is a liar and sell me bulbs 3 times the price it worth

Don't trust this guy

denisp5964

I also bought this 60 volt-12ah ebike and it works quite well indeed. However, I had to change the battery pack (5 batteries) for 250.00 after only one year. ???

PS. To ANYWAY: THIS EBIKE HAS THREE SPEED MODES: Cruising Speed 28 kl/hr. High Speed 37 kl/hr and Climbing Speed 44 kl/hr

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage