Bionx possibly handbrake issue

2 replies [Last post]
han
han's picture

Question: A few weeks ago I hit a bump going up hill and the Gen came on and wouldn't go back off. I push 'A' but it stays in Gen . I turn it off, and disconnect the battery , but nothing changes it back. I went ahead and disconnected the handbrake/Gen connector and it goes back to A but now now Bionx Braking :( ! Have you heard of this problem before? I would appreciate a link to this fix. Hope to hear from someone . Peace

"be the bike"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
adamtki
Re: Bionx possibly handbrake issue

I'm sure you checked the obvious... did the round magnet next to the end of the handbrake/gen connector fall off or move too far away from the connector?

han
han's picture
Re: Bionx possibly handbrake issue

just now noticing your reply adamtki . the regen has been unplugged for the same reason this whole time. Just now While checking your post, guess what ? I fixed it ! like 1 minute ago ! Everything is still intact, the 2 magnets were just to far apart . I push them closer and voila ! All I can say is Thanks :)

"be the bike"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
This is what the END of Gasoline looks like - bumper sticker
Website hosting with Dreamhost
The Electric Vehicle Conversion Handbook
Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era
Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable
Transportation in a Climate-Constrained World

Who's new

• Mr. Parra
  • VitorA
  • eurostarautogallery
  • choise
  • PowerDirtBikes
Customize This